Corsair Adds Wireless Headsets and PC Cases to Vengeance Gaming Line

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Vengeance® 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming headset and Vengeance C70 PC case. The new products are the first wireless headset and first PC case in the company’s growing arsenal of award-winning Vengeance PC gaming products.

Wish they were a little bit smaller, never was a fan of the exceptionally large sets like this.

Looks like a case intended for LANs, with the smaller size and handles. Not sure about the "millitary" greenish color. Should have gone with purple!

kool. The cases look eh ok. mouse not so bad, headset nice. keyboard is kinda ugly but the wrist rest actually would be useful

Headset looks very nice...I wonder if its heavy, sure does look like it. $149 msrp is not good imo. I would buy near $100-110 maybe if it performs well.

Lets see how long Corsair caters to the generic gaming crowd.

Still no sighting of an Obsidian mATX case. Meh.

I dunno, headset looks slick but I'm always skeptical of "surround" headphones. I had a pair of Zalman 5.1s back in the day (I think one of the first "surround" headphone sets") and while they were okay, they certainly weren't amazing surround. Plus I'm guessing the sound quality won't measure up to high-end cans.

I'll wait to see the [H] (or otherwise) review.

Finally army green a color that is not boring ass black

Black its been done to death

Finally army green a color that is not boring ass black

Black its been done to death

Black goes with everything. You can match it with any possible color or colors and it generally looks good. You have a color case in a different colored room and things won't sit well together.

I am a bit dismayed that the audio products being sold to the gaming community tend to have unsatisfying C/P ratio, when you compare the gaming cans to their 'ordinary' equivalent. Beyerdynamic's MMX 300 is a low impedance DT770 with a microphone and USB DAC, but commands a price of $350 as opposed to $190! (this is actually one of the better examples, given that a decent USB dac and a mike adding up to $150 is not astonishing at all).

I am hoping to see that this C/P can get better. It shouldn't just be a case of positional audio advertisement, or lol bass, glow in the dark wizardry... here's to hoping that we're not doing the Monster Beat with gamer audio products, in any way or form...

Back