HBO GO: Game of Thrones - Interactive Viewing Experience

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are a fan of the Game of Thrones series on HBO and own an iPad, the new HBO GO App for iPad is a must have. The App is an interactive tool to get a more rewarding experience from the series, currently in its second season, along with direct connection to Facebook and Twitter for those of you who like to stay connected while watching.

If you don't want the entire season spoiled, I'd suggest staying away from this. For some reason, some pricks think it's perfectly acceptable to talk about things in the books that haven't happened yet in the series.

I just wish I could subscribe to HBO without having cable.:mad:

If you don't want the entire season spoiled, I'd suggest staying away from this. For some reason, some pricks think it's perfectly acceptable to talk about things in the books that haven't happened yet in the series.

thanks for the heads up!

lol at rationalizing piracy. If you're gonna do it, why not just shut up as well?

lol at rationalizing piracy. If you're gonna do it, why not just shut up as well?

I dont think he is rationalizing piracy. I downloaded it but I will be the first one to buy this series on blu-ray when it comes out. If these fucking channels didn't repeat the same damn movies the whole month it would be worth paying 13 bucks a month for them.

You could pay for 3 months to watch all 10 episodes. Personally I think it is worth it. HBO is spending around 50-60 million per season to produce this show.

You could pay for 3 months to watch all 10 episodes. Personally I think it is worth it. HBO is spending around 50-60 million per season to produce this show.

aaaaaand it's not available in other forms where they can make more money because...

I don't have HBO and nor would I ever pay for their shitty programming but I got it for free over the weekend so I ended up catching the season premiere anyway :p It worked out and I'll miss the rest of the season but I can wait for it to come out on blu-ray or netflix or somewhere else. I wouldn't pay for their crappy movies and shows for 3 months to watch 10 hours of TV in 3 months.

Thats what I did.

HBO is well worth the money, you don't get anything with that acting quality on regular tv and there are no commercials.

aaaaaand it's not available in other forms where they can make more money because...

I don't have HBO and nor would I ever pay for their shitty programming but I got it for free over the weekend so I ended up catching the season premiere anyway :p It worked out and I'll miss the rest of the season but I can wait for it to come out on blu-ray or netflix or somewhere else. I wouldn't pay for their crappy movies and shows for 3 months to watch 10 hours of TV in 3 months.

$40 for 10 hours of high quality programming. Beats going to the movies and it's basically the same cost as the DVD set, so it's not like you save any money by waiting for the DVDs. Plus, you get HBO Go which means you can stream the entire library of HBO programming during this time.

Back