FS: xfx 6950 reference model with unlocked shaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sojuuk

2[H]4U
I have for sale today 1 reference XFX 6950 2gb with unlocked shaders. It is not a 6970 bios just the extra shaders and TMUs. Lived its whole life inside my RV02 and has never done any bitmining. Everything you see in the photos is what is included, the only thing I can't find is the molex to 6pin converters so they are not included unless I happen to find them, I wouldn't count on that.

Bought it in December 2011 and has had the shaders unlocked since I installed it basically. Never really tried much overclocking, usually ran it at 840/1425mhz. I did replace the thermal paste with IC Diamond 24.

Asking $200 shipped, USPS priority mail with delivery confirmation+signature required. SALE PENDING
No Trades.

Since it is XFX the only warranty provided is the transferable one.

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=68858

Please include your heatware with any inquiries!

Last edited:
Bump for you. Until devs stop being console centric, I imagine this card will be a sweet spot price/performance wise for awhile.

bedtime bump!

please give my old videocard a good home!

Last edited:
free bump for a good card and a good price.m I got a 2GB model off the [H] a few months ago for 190 shipped so this is a goor price folks :)

I bought this very same card (unlocked and all) to put along side my XFX 6950 2gb and they are fast as hell in crossfire.

You never mention if this is a 1GB card or a 2GB card. just curious.

its a 2gb card see last pic of box :) bump if i wasnt having rent paying issue atm I'd consider this to xfire with my other unlocked card.

just curious, when you removed the HSF to put thermal paste... did you damage the warranty seal on the heatsink screws as per XFX, it will void the warranty.

I am interested if the seals and warranty will be honored.

just curious, when you removed the HSF to put thermal paste... did you damage the warranty seal on the heatsink screws as per XFX, it will void the warranty.

I am interested if the seals and warranty will be honored.

I did ask XFX before I did that. Accord to them those seals don't apply to North America.

XFXSupport said:
Depends on your region. For North America (United States and Canada) it doesn't actually void your warranty. Those stickers are really for Europe, South America, and Asia.

If your in the United States or Canada removing those wont void your warranty. Just be careful if replacing the stock thermal paste, as accidental damage wouldn't be careful.

straight from a pm to the guy on these forums.

I should mention that as far as I know there were no reference 1gb models thats why I made no mention of 2/1gb. but I will go add that i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back