LulzSec Returns: Hacks Military Dating Website

HardOCP News

[H] News
How do you show everyone you are still relevant after being humiliated by your leader-turned-FBI-snitch? I know, you should hack a dating website! Any guesses on how long it is before these idiots are arrested?

Members of LulzSec may have been arrested earlier in the month by the FBI, but that doesn’t stop others picking up the name and running with it. A group of hacktivists calling themselves LulzSec Reborn yesterday hacked into dating website Military Singles.

if they want to remain relevant, then they need to do stuff that actually matters. No one cares about websites and it only makes the mainstream go against them

What a bunch of retards, this seems like a double whammy of stupidity, firstly it's not a military site but instead is a site that services military members, which likely wont get them any support, and secondly it's a dating site so no street cred either. lol!

I think they're probably scared of the consequences if they actually targeted someone worthwhile.

What's next? They hack 'Toys 'R' Us' 's website and make Ektch-a-sketch's free to make a political statement about Mitt Romney?

Reasons LulzSec Hacked a Military Dating Website/

"Da bitch dumped me"

Seems to me they are just scanning for any vulnerability they can find and hacking easy targets. Then make up a reason for the target to make it not look random.

They were doing the world a favor, helping prevent the spread of STDs (especially from the Navy) and breeding more stupid people with guns.

They were doing the world a favor, helping prevent the spread of STDs (especially from the Navy) and breeding more stupid people with guns.

There is nothing wrong with soldiers. They just follow orders and serve the country; they also deserve to have some fun and hook up with women. A few bad apples doesn't mean the whole military is bad.

There is nothing wrong with soldiers. They just follow orders and serve the country; they also deserve to have some fun and hook up with women. A few bad apples doesn't mean the whole military is bad.

"Serve the country" is a very abstract term lately.

Bah, total waste of hax0ring time.

And Ill say this bluntly, feds catch average black hats.
The truly 1337 only need to worry about the 3 letter agency that begins with an N.......

If they want a date with the military they could just ask for one. I'm sure the Navy would be more than happy to meet up with them.

"Smart" people with pens are doing a lot more harm to the world than "stupid" people with guns. Given the choice of company, I'd rather be around military personnel than politicians.

obviously these noobs have no real goals besides looking for any site their exploits they googled will work on in an attempt to look cool

Few bad apples? Even the government accepts the fact that the military admits that they are 2-5 times more likely to be at risk for an STD, which if you figure the average teen has a 1 in 4 chance to contract HPV or HSV in their lifetime military people should be off limits or always wear protection.

Back