Crappy Clothes For Your Laptop

For the love of God, what next? They're going to make hand warmers for my generic AA batteries? :rolleyes:

So what's with the hatred for hipsters? I never understood it... They like skinny jeans and colorful shirts. Who cares?

So what's with the hatred for hipsters? I never understood it... They like skinny jeans and colorful shirts. Who cares?

Obviously you have never met one.

Basically the way they act and dress is completely fake and in the sake to be "different".

When you meet one you will know. They will lecture you how they are soo tech savy and call you stupid when you try and have a debate and they will say something like, my computer is better it has more Ram and a bigger harddrive, or because its a sony, that make it better....

I like getting into heated debates with people, but people who are stupid and argue about things which they have no knowledge is annoying to no end.

When you meet one you will know. They will lecture you how they are soo tech savy and call you stupid when you try and have a debate and they will say something like, my computer is better it has more Ram and a bigger harddrive, or because its a sony, that make it better....

I like getting into heated debates with people, but people who are stupid and argue about things which they have no knowledge is annoying to no end.

Yeah it will take a bit of time for you to quickly recognize those people and simply walk away from them.. It saves a lot of frustration in the long run.

They litter PBR cans everywhere.

They go vegan because it's "healthy," and yet they chainsmoke

They reek

They're tools

etc

Stopping theft is a good idea, but it's too bad something like that would seriously stand out in my suitcase as completely out of place. :D

Im also guessing someone who steals a suitcase etc doesnt stop to check it soon as they stole it. They check it later on, and then they will notice a laptop in there.

Yep, I bet those clothes are only sized for Macs.

Says in the description for one "Tailored to fit your 15 inch Macbook or similarly sized laptop" and yes, there's a 13" version.

Thinks this is ridiculous, I think they're ugly - especially for the price, but that seller has now been given some free advertising. Waits for Apple to sue Etsy seller for some bizarre reason...

Obviously you have never met one.

Basically the way they act and dress is completely fake and in the sake to be "different".

Sad part is, they are being "different" just like all the other hipsters. Exactly the same as all of them. That, and they are extremely pompous and "better" than everyone else because they liked it before it was mainstream. Starbucks, Apple, Weird alternative folk hipster music, writing novels at Starbucks on their Macbook... All done FIRST by the hipsters.

You know, I can handle the yuppie eco-friendly vegan save the earth people (as long as they don't push their shit on me), but hipsters just annoy the fuck out of me. They aren't special. Most of them DIDN'T do it before it was mainstream. Most of them are poseurs.

Which reminds me. I have to go to Kirkland (outside of Seattle) next week. Great. I get to go to the mothership.

If I put my iMac iAir inside my iSuitcase with that iSweater, it'd be obvious I was hiding something (and not my sexuality). Hmmm... Nerd shirt, nerd shirt, nice polo, nerd shirt, BAZINGA, Nerd shirt, Binary stuff, hipster fag stuff. Yay, an Apple for me to steal!

This is for security. If you saw an outfit like that folded up, would you take it? Me neither! ;)

The style hipsters adopt isn't the real issue. They try to act cool, too hard. They're the ultimate poseurs. They invade and destroy real underground movements from the inside - even though they act like they dislike "mainstream", they are usually the late comers who act like they were always there, yet don't understand it.

I think hipsters represent the decadence of western society. Only appearance (and I don't mean physical appearance) matters.

KILL ALL HIPSTERS.

This seems relevant:

hipster-fashion-cycle-27457-1277773474-10.jpg

This would only attract hipsters if you could buy them in "vintage" store... ooh used clothing and factory seconds! Hurray! Look I can dress my laptop in stupid clothes like I wear... this is the 50's right? Dumpster-diving is still popular!

Don't be so quick to dismiss this idea....I could see this being used to disguise your laptop while traveling. ;)

Im also guessing someone who steals a suitcase etc doesnt stop to check it soon as they stole it. They check it later on, and then they will notice a laptop in there.

I'm more concerned with having to leave my luggage unlocked because of inspection requirements than having the whole thing stolen. Anything from laptops to unmentionables are possible victims of theft from TSA and baggage handlers. If the seller had garments that wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb in my own suitcase, it'd be even better.

You have to leave your luggage unlocked? Wow.
Not that it really stops theft, but if the luggage broken at least you can prove something happened.
Again, glad I don't live in the US.

Good for a laugh. They look pretty silly. I would especially feel silly sliding my laptop into one of those in front of people. I would be embarrassed putting my laptop into that in front of my own SELF. Lol.

I honestly don't see how those clothes are hipster. Unless dressing nice is hipster? ppfft

Clothes for your laptop seems absolutely ridiculous (unless, as previously noted it's for stealth purposes)

While not necessarily either the sweater or shirt I would have chosen, I wouldn't quite have called the outfit a "hipster" outfit, unless - of course - it were accompanied with an obnoxious pair of thick black plastic framed glasses :p

You have to leave your luggage unlocked? Wow.
Not that it really stops theft, but if the luggage broken at least you can prove something happened.
Again, glad I don't live in the US.

When I travel, my luggage never leaves my side.

I haven't checked a bag since 1999...

Meh. If you want an effective theft deterrent for your laptop/tablet cover it in oversized briefs (drip a bit of cola on the back of each garment to mimic skid marks for maximum effect). :D

Back