Stupid Police Batmobile Bust of the Day

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
The police in Maryland have no respect for alternate crime fighters: they tried to bust Batman. Obviously none of the police in question saw the Bat Sign in the sky because it was daylight, but that’s still no excuse. Holy Batmobile! The Commissioner will hear of this. :D

^^^ Dammit. I was about to post that link!!!

And requiring front LP's is freaking stupid.

As for batman, dont they have a warrant for his arrest?

Last edited by a moderator:
In any case - this Batman thing is kind of funny I suppose, but it turns out he works with children's hospitals and dresses up as Batman to give the kids a little entertainment. That and his license plate was in the car and the vehicle was registered and insured so he didn't even get a ticket.

*shrugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
pretty awesome that some dude with Lambo money still helps out other people personally.

That's a pretty cool dude to me.

Indeed... I wouldn't care much if he was driving around, but if I was a cop, I'd have let him go if he really was going to a hospital for "happiness."

That sounds so odd, Batman and happiness.

Can't say it enough, kudos to this guy who seems to have plenty of money but still willing to help out kids with his time at a children's hospital. Thought it was awesome the first time I read about it the last article about him breaking down. Even more cool that he's still doing it.

I live in MD and I've seen that guy rolling around before! My wife tried to tell me I was making it up

Am I the only one that finds it weird he kept the Batman suit on while driving? I mean even the mask? lol

Can't say it enough, kudos to this guy who seems to have plenty of money but still willing to help out kids with his time at a children's hospital. Thought it was awesome the first time I read about it the last article about him breaking down. Even more cool that he's still doing it.

+1. Proof that there is still a spark of goodness in humanity.

Back