Steve Jobs Stuffed Doll 'iCEO' Unveiled

HardOCP News

[H] News
And the countdown to a lawsuit beings in 3....2.....1. Ten percent of the $80k this guy wants to make on these stupid dolls will go to cancer research...the rest will go to his legal fees Thanks to Philip Dias for the linkage.

Well, they'll definitely sue over these. The expression is uncanny. Snarky disdain and resolute confidence.

Assuming 8% tax that's still only $77,760. Hmmm, something doesn't seem right here...

I honestly don't know why people bother doing things like this... when was the last time Apple let something like this slide? Never, as far as I can recall, so what makes him think they will this time?

Well they tried to sue NYC for their Apple logo, so ... any given Sunday. *kanye shrug*

Doesn't look at all like Steve Jobs. They got it right in filling it with stuffing, but he's way too fat. ;)

The new doll comes with revolutionary never before seen voice features. The doll says inspiring quotes, such as...

"Good artists copy great artists steal. "
"I’m going to destroy Android, because it’s a stolen product. I’m willing to go thermonuclear war on this."
"The products suck! There’s no sex in them anymore!"
"Our friends up north spend over five billion dollars on research and development and all they seem to do is copy Google and Apple."

Too bad there isn't a Bill Gates talking doll. They could use a lot of good quotes for that one.

I wonder what kinds of voice overs the doll will do?

They'll surely try, but unless they own "iCEO" I don't see how they could stop this. Notice how his name nor Apple were never mentioned.

The new doll comes with revolutionary never before seen voice features. The doll says inspiring quotes, such as...

"Good artists copy great artists steal. "
"I’m going to destroy Android, because it’s a stolen product. I’m willing to go thermonuclear war on this."
"The products suck! There’s no sex in them anymore!"
"Our friends up north spend over five billion dollars on research and development and all they seem to do is copy Google and Apple."

Too bad there isn't a Bill Gates talking doll. They could use a lot of good quotes for that one.

"You're holding it wrong" (when the doll is touched in unappropriated parts)

First thing that also came to mind is another frivolous lawsuit from Apple. :eek:

They don't have to even have a case in this f'ed up law system. They will just threaten this guy with a lawsuit that would cost him hundreds of thousands to defend. he will settle out of court and give an apology, buy and iPad3, and say how magical the product is. Take a play from the RIAA playbook.

Back