NZXT Phantom 410 Crafted Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Anyone in the market for a new mid-tower case should give this review of the NZXT Phantom 410 case at Pro-Clockers a look. They compare the front bezel to the likes of Darth Vader, you know, if that's your thing. ;)

After the commercial success of the original Phantom Crafted tower, NZXT felt they had to grace the public with a smaller version of the case. The Phantom 410 is an abridged version of the bigger brother but scaled down to give the buyer a better value. In the case of this case value does not mean quality was reduced or the features were lessened.

The phantom 410 is actually a very nice case, especially in white. I guess the reason there isn't more interest in this case on [H] forum is because the aesthetics falls in the love it or hate it category.

Don't get me wrong, I still love the look of classy sleek cases, heck, I still have a CM ATC-201B Black Widow in the closet, but there is something about this case in white that I absolutely love. Maybe I just have a love for white glossy plastic, who knows.

There is a lot of info at the Owner's thread at OCN

By the way, there is a currently a common problem with the fan controller that NZXT is aware of and has fixed. In the medium setting, it gives off a strange whine noise that the other 2 settings don't have.

To get a replacement fan controller just go here to NZXT Replacement.RMA and request a replacement and don't forget to included your mailing address. I did this and the next day they shipped out my replacement fan controller with tracking number and I received it in 3 days.

thanks to batmanwcm for the post the modded one looks neat

the review was a good one as well

Back