Bioshock Infinite Features Robotic George Washington

Okay. This game is just too ridiculous now. BS1 was fine. BS2 was a retread and BS3 just flat out jumps the shark.

I'm still looking forward to it. Didn't it win Game of the Show or whatever at E3?

Bioshock has always had some kind of political touches to the environment and gameworld, you can see that in Bioshock 1 and 2, and even in their choices of the antagonist in the game, Andrew Ryan, he's a sort of totalitarian dictator who created the underwater "paradise" of Rapture.

Most of those posters and World War 2 era motifs are from actual British and American propaganda posters, REAL ones. If you do a little research yourself, you will see where they get their ideas.

Do I have a problem with a robotic George Washington? Of course not, I find it amusing. I mean, exactly how many games out there feature a robotic George Washington?

Right, that's what I thought. Now if you guys will excuse me, I'm gonna go read Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter :D

Take a look at picture #5 on this link: http://www.amazon.com/BioShock-Infi..._3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1331299877&sr=1-3

I think that describes this series perfectly.

So basically... they made a grinder. Whoop-T-Do, The first guy just seems like someone who has bought into this and is trying to make it work, the second guy seems to follow the first and the last guy, the artiest seems not interested really - not to mention I'm tired of the whole video documentary stuff in the first place. Sure I don't mind first looks at a game but I don't need to see you, just give me some info and show me.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Not to mention the Call of Duty vampire game featuring Presidents Kennedy and Nixon, as well as Fidel Castro and Robert McNamara, all the little children are playing as of late...

I find it fascinating how a headline in a Front Page news and Steve's commentary can shape the opinion of others :p

Or Nixon with Bender's body.

AHeadinthePolls.png

Back