National Customer Satisfaction Up

HardOCP News

[H] News
A new American Customer Satisfaction Index report says that customer satisfaction is up by 0.1%. Online retailers like Amazon and Newegg top the satisfaction chart with a 85% rating and above.

“The good news is that customer satisfaction continues to climb, which has a positive effect on consumer demand and growth,” says Claes Fornell. “Still, the ACSI improvement is tepid, and much of the fourth quarter gain comes from positive consumer reaction to lower gas prices. With gas prices already on the rise, customers obviously are going to be less pleased.”

Online Retailers? Yes, sure.

In-Store Retailers, Real Life Services, and Utilities (IE: Comcast Internet, Cell Phone Services, etc...) I guarantee are down, or haven't moved from their down position. Way too down to ever bring our overall satisfaction up. This is complete BS.

I mean really - you honestly suggest that those stupid support calls that are nothing but 10 menus of speaking into the phone in order to progress through and you have to mention everything a million times because it can't hear or understand your voice?? Yeah, bulllllllshit. All because they wanna say a buck on not having to hire a minimum wage person to answer phones and direct people :rolleyes:

Support / Satisfaction is worse than ever for ANYTHING but grand online stores (Such as Amazon & Newegg as mentioned).

These people must never go to the grocery store. These days I walk out with 3 bags and I've spent $100, and I'm single. This happens about every 5 days.

I don't know how a family of 4 survives.

These people must never go to the grocery store. These days I walk out with 3 bags and I've spent $100, and I'm single. This happens about every 5 days.

I don't know how a family of 4 survives.

Try a family of six...! (need crying smilie)

I mean really - you honestly suggest that those stupid support calls that are nothing but 10 menus of speaking into the phone in order to progress through and you have to mention everything a million times because it can't hear or understand your voice?? Yeah, bulllllllshit. All because they wanna say a buck on not having to hire a minimum wage person to answer phones and direct people :rolleyes:

Support / Satisfaction is worse than ever for ANYTHING but grand online stores (Such as Amazon & Newegg as mentioned).

This.

I just sent off a NewEgg RMA this morning for defective merchandise...oh, and Egg these days automatically charges a restocking fee even on defective merc.

Back