Crucial M4 64GB - $79.99+FS (Promo Code) Ends Today!

I can't remember if mine is higher than that. I run on SATAII so the whole thing is slightly gimped (sigh) but when I get home I'll post my crystaldiskmark results.

Too bad I'm too much a puss to update my current M4 to the 0009 firmware, otherwise some RAID action would ensue.

edit:
Untitled-4.jpg

My M4's current state and to the right when I had finished installing Win7 64 and BF3. I know the read speeds pretty much double on SATAIII but I don't know how the write speeds for this particular drive scale

Last edited:
Just got mine in today.

My two came today as well. Amazon and Newegg both had them for $80 over the weekend. I used a 10% new customer coupon I had on my work email, and then applied my $40-for-$20 gift card/coupon (since the 78xx series won't be out until after the code expired :(). Bill with ShopRunner 2-day shipping was $104 or $124 total out of pocket. Little less than $1/GB, and I should be seeing 1GB/s read speeds, as useless as that will be :D

someone needs to do a test of the games loading times with those ssds, i have a single 7200rpm drive and i keep waiting for people to load their maps in the multi-player games lol

I just got mine from Buy.com. Same price without any coupons.

Good thing is it came with the newest firmware 0309. :)

About to install W7 64bit.

Back