The World’s Most Advanced Ski Goggles

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
If you are a skier and simply can’t get enough of technology even when on the slopes, give the world’s most advanced ski goggles a run. Produced by Zeal Optics, the Z3 goggles will provide with all of the information you need along with phone and GPS service.

With the Z3 goggle you can monitor your speed, altitude, air temperature and receive phone call and text notices from your Android phone though a small screen in the corner of the goggles.

So yet another devise that lets you not pay attention to where going or what you doing. Let's see how many law suits down the road because they didn't see that tree.

I actually think these would be really awesome. No need to change the lens is definitely the best part. If only they weren't so expensive.

Hopefully this is just the beginning. Add in Kinect sensors and a small computer and maybe we can have some kick-ass augmented reality fun.

So yet another devise that lets you not pay attention to where going or what you doing. Let's see how many law suits down the road because they didn't see that tree.

Fuck them, I'm more concerned about the assclown who's coming down the hill and doesn't notice me and comes barreling into me all because those fuckers who can afford this doing the black diamond runs and think that applies all the way to bottom where the green runs are.

i like the technical one, about speed, altitude, etc.. Blue tooth headset might be useful but the text message crap is a waste of time.

Looks nice, would prefer to use the display for a wearable computer.

Then I could safely say THE GOGGLES! THEY DO SOMETHING!

Awesome. Now if they can put a crosshair for my pistol or rifle in the vision area, I'd be set.

i like the technical one, about speed, altitude, etc.. Blue tooth headset might be useful but the text message crap is a waste of time.

Agreed, I can't see any good in reading text messages while skiing down a slop :eek:

Back