FBI Background Report on Steve Jobs

HardOCP News

[H] News
Yikes! I'm glad the FBI hasn't done a background report like this on me. This thing is supposed to be a federal background check but it reads like a 191 page high school "he-said / she-said" drama. At least now we know it was the FBI that coined the phrase "reality distortion field."

“Several individuals questioned Mr. Jobs’ honesty stating that Mr. Jobs will twist the truth and distort reality in order to achieve his goals,” reads the document. “They also commented that, in the past, Mr. Jobs was not supportive of [redacted] (the mother of his child born out of wedlock) and their daughter; however, recently has become supportive.” This theme of questionable integrity is repeated throughout the file.

Read it earlier today, alot of people loathed him from the start and he seemed like an ass to the SAs. Some interesting information there though.

1.) Dude is dead
2.) You already either like him or hate him
3.) Releasing this report serves no purpose except showing the public the extent the FBI goes to when they do a backsta...err, background report on someone. ;)

4.) The "distorts reality" comment is kinda creepy/odd considering how long ago this was.

1) There is no proof he is dead. If he can distort reality, who knows what other powers he may have?
2) I have no opinion. This way, if he is a Necromancer, he can't target me for hating him and can't recruit me due to liking him.

Why does everyone tell me smoking pot makes you a lazy good for nothing pot head? Seemed to work out okay for Jobs.

Who knew someone whose main skill was marketing would also have questionable integrity?

Just like a mojority of US-based corporations' CEO's, Jobs was also a sociopath, imo.

1) There is no proof he is dead. If he can distort reality, who knows what other powers he may have?
2) I have no opinion. This way, if he is a Necromancer, he can't target me for hating him and can't recruit me due to liking him.

Maybe he's gonna come back in his Mac Time Machine... hope he had a large enough attached external HDD and all the bugs worked out. Then he'll market it as iTime somethingorother

I don't see the point of this even being released at all. He's dead, who cares.

Releasing this report serves no purpose except showing the public the extent the FBI goes to when they do a backsta...err, background report on someone. ;)

Unless you're being invited to the White House or applying for a very sensitive job position, they aren't going to go through this much trouble.

Why does everyone tell me smoking pot makes you a lazy good for nothing pot head? Seemed to work out okay for Jobs.

You know, I read about man with no arms and no legs who plays wow and a blind person who raids in world of warcraft that's missing an arm. Interestingly, that does not mean every blind person is capable of playing wow necessarily and many would require hours of practice and training before blindness occured like said individual and after.

There are often exception individuals with any mark or characteristic if you search for them. In statistics, these are called outliers b/c they do not represent the norm. Just because one pot smoker managed to succeed does not imply all pot smoker will succeed/are ambitious and hard working individuals. Sorry to let you know that.

Are we sure he didn't Walt Disney himself?

tiki-view_blog_post_image.php

So now that I have Steve Jobs' SSN, does that mean I can get a credit card with like a $10M limit?

Umm, yes, he fits it to a T, imo. Check what the qualifying criteria is for Antisocial Personality Disorder are.

That's not what you said. You said "Sociopath"

Charles Manson was a Sociopath.

I was no real Jobs fan, but I'm pretty sure he didn't go around murdering people :)

I was no real Jobs fan, but I'm pretty sure he didn't go around murdering people :)

That is what Foxxconn is for

I also like that it is PDF as well

People who do bad things and are incapable of feeling remorse = sociopath

A sociopath is a classification of antisocial Personality Disorder. See Harry1969's comment. Causing others emotional pain without remorse or guilt, including doing so for pleasure or personal gain is the core definition of a sociopath.

There are often exception individuals with any mark or characteristic if you search for them. In statistics, these are called outliers b/c they do not represent the norm. Just because one pot smoker managed to succeed does not imply all pot smoker will succeed/are ambitious and hard working individuals. Sorry to let you know that.

(unrelated to op):
I would say that smoking pot is probably the least valid illegal substance to use that analogy with. More people do it than publicly admit. A LOT MORE. Hell i know more successful "pot heads" then I do unsuccessful ones. Doctors, Nurses, Engineers, Military, Accountants, Mental Health professionals; just a small subset I've personally encountered.

As to on topic...anyone who bothers digging past the overlying media hype should know all these behaviors about Jobs, its been stated by many former Apple employees.

Steve Jobs was an asshole that donated little to no money of his own to charity , helped fuel the abusive labor practices currently being encouraged in China and other "factory" countries. He also took the majority of the credit for anything Apple came up with even though his actual input was far less than he led on that it was. He was a cutthroat business man who couldn't care less who he stomped on in the process , he was known as a tyrant to all of his employee's , he would fire employee's constantly as well.

Is this really a surprise to anyone? Maybe to the Apple fanboys that probably refuse to believe anything from this document. Many of the people that are idolized are actually huge assholes in reality , that's just how it is.

At this point who cares , he is dead. Releasing this document serves no real purpose , if you bothered to do any kind of real research on the man you would find out for yourself that he was a giant egotistical asshole who happened to also be a marketing genius.

Definition: sociopath:
so·ci·o·path
   [soh-see-uh-path, soh-shee-] Show IPA

noun Psychiatry .
a person, as a psychopathic personality, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

I do not see where your claim has any merit to disprove his sociopathic behavior. It's like you are saying Job's never murdered anyone, so he is not a sociopath. That would be like saying "My car is not a 4-runner, so it's not a Toyota" Even though it has a Toyota sticker on it...

A 191 page document in Flash? WTF ?

As well, I was in Barnes & Noble Monday and in the center of the Nook display is a copy of the latest releases downloadable on the Nook: "Steve Jobs"

I think Steve would agree with me on this point (from his grave): Karma is a bitch.

Back