NZXT Switch 810 Full Tower Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
If you are in the market for a full tower PC case, check out PC Perspectives video overview of the NZXT Switch 810. Here's a quote to get you started:

The Switch 810 pretty much exceeded every one of my expections when it comes to full-tower PC cases. Each feature and improvement to the Switch 810 addressed key issues that many PC builders face when they are putting together new systems. This case's hybrid features were also put to the test as I installed a Corsair H100 with dual radiators, but the Switch 810 didn't have any problems supporting this self-contained liquid cooling unit. I even had plenty of room to add two more fans above the radiator. If I have any criticism at all of this case, I would have liked to have another removable filter between the top vent and radiator because the vent holes are very large and big dust particles will easily access the case here."

That looks like a nice case..... better than the Azzo or Azza or whatever the heck it was.

I really like the fact that it is made to handle a 360mm radiator, but wow, it is blindingly white.
I hope it comes in all black too.

I really like the fact that it is made to handle a 360mm radiator, but wow, it is blindingly white.
I hope it comes in all black too.

It also handles a 420mm rad and it does indeed come in black. ;)

Back