n00b
WatercooledArcMini1.jpg

WatercooledArcMini2.jpg

WatercooledArcMini3.jpg

WatercooledArcMini4.jpg

WatercooledArcMini5.jpg

WatercooledArcMini6.jpg

Nice build,

would you mind listing out the parts you used? Tempted to build something similar, was there any issue between the top of the mobo and the top radiator, looks really tight. Any mods or did it all fit?

Thanks.
These are the parts i used.
EK Supreme LTX
AquagraFX GTX 480 x2
Alphacool Laing D5
EK-D5 X-Top V2
EK-CoolStream RAD XT 240 x2
Phobya Balancer 150
Front Radiator= Noctua NF-P12 x2-Push & Fractal Design 1200rpm-Pull
Top Radiator= Scythe Slip Stream Slim 2000rpm-Pull
Primochill 7/16 Tubing
EK 7/16 Compression Fittings
The problem i had with the top radiator was with the corsair vengeance heat spreaders being to high, so i was restricted to 60mm, EK Radiator is 45mm & Scythe Fan is 12mm, 3mm spare. Any memory that has not got large spreaders should be ok, as the radiator sits away from the motherboard, so the first obstruction would be the tubing on the cpu block.
I had to remove the attached fans and fan clips on front panel.
Then i made a perspexs radiator holder for the front, so that it's permanently fixed.

Wow that's nice! well done sir.

How did you do the fans on the front?

this is the tightest watercooling system I hae seen to date, only thing I would have done differently is a bay res. Amazing job! temps?

Nice setup, loving the front rad mounting.

Did you custom make that side window or use the side of another case?

Many Thanks.
The front radiator is mounted in this order.
Front 2 Back = 2xNoctua Fans>Perspex radiator mount (screwed to case)>EK Radiator>2xFractal Design Fans.
I have fan controllers so noise is whatever your happy with, The pump is inaudible.
Tried it with the drive bay res, was not happy with tubing routing, filling with h20 was a pain.
CPU Temps= 41c Idle \ 68c Load (Prime 95)
GPU Temps= 35c Idle \ 58c Load (Kombuster)
Case window was done with a my dewalt jigsaw.

Yeah the problem with a bay/res is you have to leave slack tubing so you can pull it out to fill it/refill it. And then unless you have a quick disconnect or a drain valve, draining becomes a bitch!

Back