Cross Realm [H] WoW BG/Raid?

TheCowOfNow

Assault then RUN AWAY!
Anyone in? It works really well, been running AV with a group from my server on Nathrezim, and a bunch of randoms have joined in. Rocking it. I'm looking for people this weekend, its an AV weekend. Lets farm some honor for the alts!

I'd be up for this. I don't know how dedicated i can be, i can't guarantee that i'd be available the same time each week (life is just too busy) but this would be way more fun that the pugs i've been doing lately and i'll join in when i can.

realm: Llane
faction: Horde
realid: [email protected]

if anyone wants to add me feel free. I'm on the most during weekends and off an on weekday evenings.

Last edited:
This is going to end up being a mostly weekend thing I'd guess. Most of [H] is employed and such, making weekday play tough.

Should mention this is really only open to horde, being that most of us are horde. Ally people can make their own group.

I'd like to shoot for friday between 6:30 EST and whenever and the Satuday afternoon-ish? Main focus this weekend is AV for me since its bonus weekend. You can rake in 600+ honor per win.

I can't decide if I like this idea -- or hate this idea. Its nice in that I can play with friends who are on different servers now but also feel like my server will become more dead and guild recruitment is really gonna change. We need a healer for ___. Ohh, we found someone on our server. Your out of the guild.

We still do this, you just have to log onto the Nathrezim public vent and there are usually people running. Generally cross realm. Just google nath public vent to get the info, I don't know if off the top of my head.

I don't think cross realm has change up the game that much. But our server was already dead so who knows. Half of my guild transferred because of the inability to fill raid spots. We occasionally fill in for each other now, which is nice.

Back