Serta leather chair $130 officemax

rudy

[H]F Junkie
http://www.officemax.com/office-furniture/chairs/product-prod3110014

Coupon code BIGDEAL30
Taken from Techbargains.

This is the chair I currently use. I find it nice for people who like to use computers for productivity and gaming.

It does all adjustments including reclining back, and lumbar. The real cool thing is most chairs that are nicer like this are what you call a managers chair. But this is really in the form of a task chair. The difference is that a task chair does not hold the back on with the arms. Therefore the arms on this can be lowered, raised, removed, or reversed. That gives you all the options you need to make sure you can get in close enough to your desk, and still mouse with intensity. It of course also works great for any other productive environment.

Now I have not tried this yet but I plan to take a 20% off bag that office max has which is good Jan 8-14 and see if I can apply that and get this as well.

$130 is a good price around what I paid for mine. 20% off more would make this smoking IMO.

This is not one of those $800 chairs but it is probably the best value and features you can get combined. I made the mistake of buying thinner task chairs and better but less flexible managers chairs before.

Code works for me, wont buy it, but I tested the code at least.

Not buying because I dont have funds ;)

Seems like a good deal! I was thinking about getting a new chair as mine is starting to have the "pleather" peel off and creaks and groans a lot but I was looking at getting a mesh chair!

Seems like a good deal! I was thinking about getting a new chair as mine is starting to have the "pleather" peel off and creaks and groans a lot but I was looking at getting a mesh chair!

I bought one almost identical from Best Buy 4 years ago..the only bad thing about these types of chairs....which someone eluded to--is the pleather starts to peal off in chunks..my chair is made out of fabric and pleather, fabric still holds up but the arms are peeling and cracking a lot. If you can put up with that..then this makes a good chair. I also noticed cracking a year after buying the chair. YMMV of course...

I bought a Serta chair ~3 years ago, the leather is still in good condition and I have never done anything to it. Only complaint is the connection to the ram is getting loose.

Ya, the bonded leather is for shit, you can't do anything to help it since it eventually has issues with the adhesive backing. Once it starts peeling you can toss the chair. Doesn't seem like they sell actual leather chairs anymore, or at least not in a reasonable price range. Aside from that, it is a decent deal :)

I think I'll go sit in one of these and see how it is. I could use a new chair.

Back