Corsair Wins Four "Product of the Year" Awards

HardOCP News

[H] News
Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced that it has been selected by the readers of several major print publications and magazines as their top choices in the PC case and memory categories for 2011.

The awards bestowed on Corsair include:

• The Netherlands' hardware.info magazine's "Best Case" award for the Obsidian Series® 800D, and "Best Memory Modules" award for Vengeance® high-performance DDR3 memory
  • 2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by Hardwareluxx magazine in Germany
  • 2011 Memory Manufacturer of the Year awarded by PC Masters in Germany

Been using allot of Corsair products as of late. Just picked up a Force GT for my laptop, and boy did it breathe new life into it. And it's humming along just fine, been thinking hard about getting one for my desktop.

Good for them! Ive been buying a lot of Corsair products lately. I love their modular power supplies, I have an 800D, and I am using one of their H80 CPU coolers.

Awesome to hear this. I love the products and Corsair customer service is one of the BEST. Keep up the great work!

Back