FS: Dell U3011 30" Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gweminence

Limp Gawd
Rules of Engagement:

1. My Heat
2. I accept and prefer Non-CC Amazon Payments.
3. Item will ship the day funds are received, provided it's early enough. If not, next business day.
4. I will not ship first, regardless of your heat.
5. Item will ship UPS ground to the lower 48, unless you want to spring for faster shipping (likely not cheap for this item). Insurance, too, is on the buyer, and I'm not responsible for damage during shipping. Price includes UPS ground to the lower 48. Again, anything else, add dollars.
5. Not looking for trades, though perhaps a suitable gaming laptop might pique my interest. Offers will be considered, but lowballers will be ignored.
6. Would happily work with a local buyer for pickup to avoid shipping and fees. Zip code 97305.
7. If you look, please bump, thanks!

On to the item:

Dell 30" u3011 2560x1600 monitor. This is a gorgeous beast. If you're looking for one of these, then you know the specs. There are two points you need to be aware of:

1. There is a single stuck (not dead) pixel that is ONLY visible in low light conditions, when the backlight is on, and the display is not showing any other colors. In other words, it's not very visible at all, and not very often. However, it's there, so I'm disclosing it. If you draw a vertical line right down the middle, and a horizontal one right across the middle, it's roughly an inch to the right of vertical, and 2 inches above horizontal.

2. Warranty has been transferred off this monitor, so it's sold as-is.

There are no other dead or stuck pixels, no scratches, or any other problems with the monitor. You get the monitor and power cable. It'll come in it's original box. For the record, this is the second 'expensive' monitor I'm listing here (11th transaction from the bottom, on my heat), so hopefully that will help put minds at ease slightly.

Asking $850 shipped.

Last edited:
Bump for looking, GLWS.

Perhaps some photos, if possible?

Bump for looking, GLWS.

Perhaps some photos, if possible?

It looks like any other u3011. I tried to take a picture of the stuck pixel, but it's just too small to show up on any camera I have, sorry.

Boshintag: Small world heh.

bump

Salem eh? Hmmmmmm

What would the local pickup deal be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back