Creation Kit And Skyrim Workshop Preview

Ah, nevermind. I just updated firefox and I guess it flipped out. I just reloaded the page and it works properly.

Glad this is finally coming out, but I wish they would have had it day one. I've already logged 150+ hours in skyrim and I can't see myself picking it back up until they release a GOTY with all the dlc's one of these days. Maybe that'll give the mod community time to make some reall kick ass mods by then.

finally! i wish i would have waited to buy skyrim, playing for the first time with the best mods installed would have been awesome. But im still excited none the less.

At first I was like Wow...then I was like woa...then they said "We created a new scripting language" and I was like ARrgghhhh! :p

finally! i wish i would have waited to buy skyrim, playing for the first time with the best mods installed would have been awesome. But im still excited none the less.
Fortunately, I haven't even bought the game. :cool: Waiting till the price drops to ~$15 :D

I do believe I will spend more time using the creation kit than playing the game. This is going to be awesome! Queue my Godzilla gaur mod in 3..2...1 :D

I do believe I will spend more time using the creation kit than playing the game. This is going to be awesome! Queue my Godzilla guar mod in 3..2...1 :D

I'm pretty sure I fixed something. Can it eat dragons? :D add in netches, nix-hounds, alits/kagoutis and thos... FFFFFFFFFF- CLIFF RACERS!!!!!!

Short of using Blender and getting back into programming, this is the exact reason I can't wait to build a new PC. I want to get into developing mods for games. There are so many quests in the actual game that I found myself saying "man, they dropped the ball on that one... the quest should have been like THIS." I'm relatively sure I can now make those changes with this. And oh, will I ever.

Or I could just create my own questlines. I mean, why not? But if ever there was a reason for me to want a new PC, this is it. Aside from gaming, of course. My 100+ hours of Skyrim on 360 will be dwarfed by the time I spend in this creation kit, I'm sure.

I can not wait to see what is created by the community. This is why most of us got into PC gaming. I remember the days when user created mods were the norm for games not the exception. I really like that it can be integrated into Steam. Thank you Bethesda for supporting Steam.

I really like the auto update for mods feature in Steam workshop. It would come in handy once I've got many mods install and it becomes difficult to keep track of each of them for any latest updates.

I really hope the modding community will utilize it.

Back