Corsair cases with fan controller, unreliable? 600T

plunger

Gawd
Mine just broke on my white 600T case. Saw that the fan was not spinning but it lights up in blue. Adjusted the speed and it comes on at full blast only. Tons of others have the same problem on the corsair forum.

Anyone else here have the same problems? Looks like these are dropping right and left. I wouldn't rely on this controller.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=189

I use Akasa FC.6 fan controllers in my corsair cases (400R and 800D) They're pretty damn great if you ask me.

most mbuilt-in fan controllers suck, even the ones in my abs black pearl sucked, to be honest. That's why I went to the aftermarket for the Akasa units.

What did you guys figure out about this? I am having the same issue tonight. I just noticed while watching a movie the fans were on max speed and I couldn't adjust them.......
now i found south-pak and looking forward for some good case

Their support also sucks. Almost a week and no response. Don't think I'll use them again.

That's really surprising... But I havnt seen redbeard on here anymore..

Generally I hear damn good things bout Corsairs CS... Try to call them and say its been a week they should give you something in return upgrade or something...

fancontroller.jpg

They're slow to respond. I'm never buying Corsair again.

I'm buying a fan controller to fit under the rom drive. I wouldn't trust the replacement one anyways.

Please send me an email directly - [email protected]

I'll make sure it's taken care of. Sorry for the lack of response. Not sure why that happened.

Back