World’s Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional Has Died

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
At the age of 9 years old, Arfa Randhawa became the world’s youngest MCP. The accomplishment brought her fame; met personally with Bill Gates and started her on her way to dreaming of amazing things for the future of computing. The dreams were cut short when she suffered cardiac arrest in December and never recovered consciousness. She died on Saturday night at the age of 16.

Very sad. It seems like there is more to this story than is being told. People generally don't suffer cardiac arrest at 16.

Very sad. It seems like there is more to this story than is being told. People generally don't suffer cardiac arrest at 16.

if their was a conspiracy, then i don't see it. she could have been a asset to anyone in the $ range. yes, people at the age of 16 can have cardiac arrest if pressured all their existing life.

MCSE is not what matters here...it's just sad that any young person dies before living a full life.

Complication of epileptic seizure.
This, seems she had strong epilepsy, and that just killed her. Which is sad this still happens.

Otherwise it is quite success to achieve such a honor and position in company at such a young age.;)

I always particularly hate to see someone so young die, a heart attack at 16. I pray she's in a better place.

Forgot to say - I' was learning to fly a Cessna 172 in real life, but this girl

Amazingly, she was certified for flying a plane at a flying club in Dubai at the age of 10.

Sad. To have such a great mind and never get the opportunity to fully utilize it. Cruel universe sometimes.

that is very unfortunate, it's sad to see all the talented people dying in such a young age. Rest in Peace.

Actually it happens a lot more then you think. We just don't hear about it unless it is someone famous, happens to someone we know, or ends up in the news cause it happens in public such as at school. People of all ages often die from undiagnosed heart problems that they didn't know of and would never know unless they intentionally had a symptom looked into.

She could have had congenital hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, a relatively common cause of heart failure in a young adult.

Also could have been due to cardiotoxicity of an anti-epileptic med

She could have had congenital hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, a relatively common cause of heart failure in a young adult.

Or it could be from complications of an epileptic seizure, like the article said.

LKook, House, it was probably lupus.

RIP

Actually it happens a lot more then you think. We just don't hear about it unless it is someone famous, happens to someone we know, or ends up in the news cause it happens in public such as at school. People of all ages often die from undiagnosed heart problems that they didn't know of and would never know unless they intentionally had a symptom looked into.

I see what you mean now that I think about it. It seems like every year when high school football seasons starts there's always a player that dies to due to a heart condition.

TBH, I have nothing but pity for folks who get an MCP or any similar cert at age 9. All that means is that they had no real childhood to do what kids are supposed to do at that age rather than start on what adults are supposed to do.

To sum this up; Sorry that her childhood got wasted on stuff that doesn't matter.

TBH, I have nothing but pity for folks who get an MCP or any similar cert at age 9. All that means is that they had no real childhood to do what kids are supposed to do at that age rather than start on what adults are supposed to do.

To sum this up; Sorry that her childhood got wasted on stuff that doesn't matter.

From what I read of her back in 2005, she wanted it and worked very hard for her MCP.
It is so sad to hear about someone so young dieing. I wish her well.

That is very very sad.... My Nice had a radical cancer at 15, but she is now 18, and doing good so far. 2 blood transfusions because of heavy duty kemo... just sad....

Well thats fucking sad..... Especially that at 9yrs old she's accomplished more than I did in the last 20....WTF @me!!!! :rolleyes:

I'm saddened at her passing. Not because of her age though that is in part. I always like to see what a new pair of eyes and a new way of thinking brings to the table. Her insights would have been invaluable to the computer industry and she could have been a thought leader and game changer.

Well thats fucking sad..... Especially that at 9yrs old she's accomplished more than I did in the last 20....WTF @me!!!! :rolleyes:

this, i was amazed by her story and then i read this article and this just sucks.

Back