CMad's Stuff For Sale: water cooling, 6970, hdds, cases, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMadki4

Supreme [H]ardness
CMad's Stuff For Sale

Bump for looking, thanks! :)

Offers
: feel free to make them. No low ballers please.
Shipping: it's included. US48 only. (Shipping not included on cases.)
Payment: Paypal please.
Trades: Nothing at the moment.

Fan Controllers:
Like new in box Kaze Master KM01-BK, in retail box with all temp probes and wires - PICTURE - $30

Water cooling:
Large industrial grade radiators (a little bigger than a Phobya 200mm and twice as thick) - $50 each, $80 for both obo

• Pic1, Pic2, Pic3, Pic4
  • Radiator area: 11" wide, 8.5" tall, 2" thick
  • Two (2) available

Hard Drives:
Seagate Barracuda 1TB 6.0Gb/s 7200.12, ST31000524AS low usage, excellent drive - $90 obo

Seagate Momentus 250GB 3.0Gb/s 2.5" SATA OEM (so no warranty) hard drive, pulled from 1 year old laptop - PICTURE - $50 obo

Power Supplies:
[NIB] Corsair CX500 500W 80 Plus, sealed in the box - PICTURE - $45 obo

• Note: Just opened this today (1/24) to check an issue on my own PC, used for about 5 min., confirmed the issue and put this back in its box.

Cases:
Corsair 600T Rev 1 w/ minor mods for water cooling, all parts and accessories included - $75

[New] HEC 98 Full ATX Tower, brand new never used, does not include retail box - $80

[New] Antec Three Hundred 300 ATX Case, brand new never used, does not included retail box, local only (47001)
- $30

[New] Antec Three Hundred 300 ILLUSION ATX Case, brand new never used, does not included retail box, local only (47001) - $40

Remotes:
[New] Rosewill Media Center MCE Remote w/ Netflix (RRC-126), used for a day - PICTURE - $15 obo

[Recertified] Logitech Harmony 300i Universal Remote, recertified - PICTURE - $15 obo

Enclosures:
Calvary CADA USB3.0 Dual-bay Disk Array (RAID0/RAID1/Spanning/JBOD), in retail box, removed from package, but never used - PICTURE - $55 obo

Fans:
Lots of fans, 120mm and 200mm. Corsair, Rosewill, Cooler Master, Antec. Let me know what you need. I'll probably throw what you need in for free if you're buying something else. Can't ever have too many fans on hand! PM me for more.
More to come. Pictures upon request. Thanks for looking! :D

SOLD:
[BNIB] Antec Neo Eco 520C 520W 80 Plus, sealed in the box - PICTURE - SOLD

Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA HDD ST3250410AS - SOLD
EK D5 X-Top Version 2 w/ two (2) 1/2" XSPC barbs, used for about months - SOLD
WD Caviar Black 7200rpm 640GB SATA HDD WD6401AALS - SOLD
[BNIB] G Skill Sniper 8GB (2X4GB) DDR3, never opened or used - SOLD
COMPLETE Water cooling set, includes all WC hardware listed below - SOLD
XFX 697A-CNFC 2GB reference card v1.0, includes retail box and accessories, was always water cooled, stock cooler is back on now - SOLD

Last edited:
Bump. Preparing to part out water cooling stuff. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in multiple items. Thanks! :D

Bump. Feeling generous, I'll take $275 for ALL the water cooling gear! That's a complete high end loop ready to rock and roll, shipped priority to you. Eh? Eh?

If I had my tax refund AND that had two 6970 waterblocks I would be extremely tempted!!!

Bump for you!

I have a XFX CNFC card but it's a 6950, would that be compatible? Is the blue tubing and all the little parts to hook everything up included? Would it be possible to pass that tubing through a PCI expansion slot? My case is def. not big enough for that radiator :p I want to get a Corsair 550D when they come out this year as it looks really nice, I think it has water cooling ports so I should be okay there I suppose so nvmd :).

Sorry for the noob questions but I'm new to water cooling and still trying to figure all this stuff out and put a loop together :)

EDIT: found the box and the graphics card is 695A-CNFC v1.1 if that helps..

Last edited:
I have a XFX CNFC card but it's a 6950, would that be compatible? Is the blue tubing and all the little parts to hook everything up included? Would it be possible to pass that tubing through a PCI expansion slot? My case is def. not big enough for that radiator :p I want to get a Corsair 550D when they come out this year as it looks really nice, I think it has water cooling ports so I should be okay there I suppose so nvmd :).

Sorry for the noob questions but I'm new to water cooling and still trying to figure all this stuff out and put a loop together :)

EDIT: found the box and the graphics card is 695A-CNFC v1.1 if that helps..
PM'ed :)

bump 4 you since I can't afford it right now and it would be rude of me not to bump and hope no one else gets it until my tax refund :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back