Fractal Design Arc Midi

HardOCP News

[H] News
Legit Reviews put the Fractal Design Arc Midi case through the wringer a few times and, aside from a few minor complaints, they seemed to really like the case. Here's a quote:

The Fractal Design Arc Midi easily does its job. It also is very much a good value of features in a minimalistic look of a mid-tower case. I do like how the case is aesthetically clean from the outside. This continued inside by just looking out how the internal wiring was routed through the case.

I opted for this case over the 500R.

Ordered 500R. Found out Midi existed - instant return.

Awaiting Midi.

Love the clean look and roomy interior.

Nice little review. I friggin love this case. The only real downfall i ran into was when i have all the drive bays full, the top drive on the bottom hits the screw attached to the top bay. And the backside is a pain to get off sometimes. Other than that, I highly recommend this case.

So Necro'ing a thread to ask, but I dont see any more recent dedicated to this case.

I have the Arc Midi coming from newegg compliments of today's shell shocker. What I want to know is how hard is it to remove the bottom drive cage. I dont need any 3.5" bays since my ssd & 2.5" mechanical drive only take up a single 3.5 that I can mount in the extra 5.25 bay & then make the inside a huge open area.

If I remember correctly it's two pop rivets between the front intake fans and 4 pop rivets on the bottom. It was very easy to remove.

Back