The New Apple Santa Commercial Is Impressive

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Now we all know for sure that Santa is an Apple aficionado, owns an iPhone 4S and uses Siri to keep on schedule to deliver his presents all around the world. The big question is how did he pull this off before he got his 4S? :D Whatever your opinion of the company may be, you have to admit that this is a great commercial and never once mentions the product by name. I wonder if Santa gives Bill Gates a big old lump of coal in his stocking? :D

Pretty good commercial. Definitely a step above all the bullshit ads Apple has put out in the past.

Not until I see it on TV and know it's not +30 dB louder than the show will I somewhat approve.

Doubt Bill Gates gives a crap anymore, he's on to bigger things. Balmer on the other hand...

"Sorry Santa, I can't provide maps and directions in Canada."

Guess Santa is going to skip my house this year if he is relying on Siri. :(

Doubt Bill Gates gives a crap anymore, he's on to bigger things. Balmer on the other hand...

So true. Gates recently committed money to develop LFTR nuclear reactors. That technology will help solve the world's energy problems. Consumer toys like smartphones are a waste of time in comparison.

Well, it's better than that obnoxious Samsung ads...

On the contrary, I love the long version of the Samsung ad with a mighty love.

"Soon we'll all be fulfilled!"

"But if it looks just like the old iPhone, how will people know I've upgraded?"

"Is this what adultery feels like?"

"I'd never buy a Samsung because I'm creative." "Dude, you're a barista."

Well, I guess I just hate Apple too much because I thought it was a dumb commercial the first time I saw it.

Apparently Santa takes 3-5mins to do each delivery. He's not going to make those appointments lol

Santa lives in Canada so why does that Santa have a yank accent?
Santa has to be a yank otherwise, he'd be spending all his time in a bar getting hammered.
Apparently Santa takes 3-5mins to do each delivery. He's not going to make those appointments lol
That's the Apple effect, kinda like daylight savings time updates. You see their scheduler can't handle an appointment every .0001 seconds so it defaults to 3-5 minutes.

Back