South Park Console Game to Debut Next Year

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
THQ announced on Thursday the upcoming release of South Park: The Game for the second half of 2012 for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC platforms. To avoid a repeat of the franchise’s first attempt at creating a game format for South Park, this game is developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the outfit responsible for Neverwinter Nights and will be a role playing game. If you have ever wanted to be part of the South Park experience, your chance is coming.

Somethings really don't translate to game format, and south park is one of them.

We had South Park racing... yeah sorry Mario Kart wins that one

How about South Park the MMORPG? You can create your own south park kid and go on quests to find a christmas poo or something

Matt & Trey, let it go man... let it go.

IF this is like the crap N64 game they had and it's crap port to the pc.

Do not want

Then again just about everything on the n64 sucked it was nintendo biggist disaster ever next to the virtual boy.

Better than the NES or SNES my ass nintendo.

South Park and Simpsons games were not meant to be made.

Do not want

Then again just about everything on the n64 sucked it was nintendo biggist disaster ever next to the virtual boy.

Your parents never let you play Goldeneye, did they? Smash Bros? Zelda? Mario Kart?

Do not want

South Park and Simpsons games were not meant to be made.
Your parents never let you play Goldeneye, did they? Smash Bros? Zelda? Mario Kart?

Mario Party? Perfect Dark? Really? N64 hate? Weird...

The creators of Neverwinter Nights? You mean Bioware?

OE created KotOR 2, NWN 2, Alpha Protocol, Fallout: New Vegas, and Dungeon Seige 3. But Bioware was definitely the one who created the original Neverwinter Nights.

This show got old 10 years ago..

Guessing you haven't watched it in 10 years? Because the show has gotten leaps and bounds better as the years go by. I don't even really think it got great until around season 5.

Southpark is easily one of the most critical comedy shows about current social issues on TV. You just have to be able to get past the crudeness (which I think they use to get the uninvolved to intially watch and then hope they get stuck on the message).

Its certainly one of the best animations on (American) TV when it comes to political and social commentary.

Thanks to a certain Southpark episode I can't even watch Family Guy anymore.

So we get to grind up Scott Tenorman's parents and put them in chili right?

Will you be able to play the characters as they play WoW?

I'm not holding my breath for anything revolutionary, but color me curious as to what kind of content it'll have.

Mario Party? Perfect Dark? Really? N64 hate? Weird...

Golden eye sucked balls and ya I own and still own that crap n64 machine I bought in 1996.;

I hope including that crap console noob first person shooter was to get lulz since I was fucking playing quake and unreal on a voodoo1 or 2 GPU equiped in 1996 to 1998 and soing it online not wasting my time on a crap console noob first person shooter like goldeneye I rented it once since the had no games and most of them sucked still even year after the thing came out I rented it and a bunch of other crap out of 100% pure desperation to find something else decent besides fricking mario and KI gold even a year after the damn thing came out.

and I own perfect dark I got it for 5 bucks out of a discount bin in 2002 and it sucks just as much as golden eye it's a fucking clone with out james bond. Real men play real first person shooters on pc that n64 garbage was a joke and the only first person shooter I can think of that sucked more on the n64 was that turok crap.

and the n64 zelda games are the worst zelda games I have ever played in my life comparing them to the Nes or SNES zelda game is a joke.

Golden eye sucked balls and ya I own and still own that crap n64 machine I bought in 1996.;

I hope including that crap console noob first person shooter was to get lulz since I was fucking playing quake and unreal on a voodoo1 or 2 GPU equiped in 1996 to 1998 and soing it online not wasting my time on a crap console noob first person shooter like goldeneye I rented it once since the had no games and most of them sucked still even year after the thing came out I rented it and a bunch of other crap out of 100% pure desperation to find something else decent besides fricking mario and KI gold even a year after the damn thing came out.

and I own perfect dark I got it for 5 bucks out of a discount bin in 2002 and it sucks just as much as golden eye it's a fucking clone with out james bond. Real men play real first person shooters on pc that n64 garbage was a joke and the only first person shooter I can think of that sucked more on the n64 was that turok crap.

and the n64 zelda games are the worst zelda games I have ever played in my life comparing them to the Nes or SNES zelda game is a joke.

you really mad

anyway, I think the show has gone downhill a bit. I think it's time to retire it. And a south park game? Don't think it will pan out.

Back