Crack The Code, Win A Job

HardOCP News

[H] News
Want to land a job with a UK intelligence agency? All you have to do is crack this code and you are all set.

"The target audience for this particular campaign is one that may not typically be attracted to traditional advertising methods and may be unaware that GCHQ is recruiting for these kinds of roles," the spokesman said. "Their skills may be ideally suited to our work and yet they may not understand how they could apply them to a working environment, particularly one where they have the opportunity to contribute so much."

I like the idea. Not being a British citizen I wont spend my energy on it (not like I'd probably get it but who knows). Now if they were willing to fly me over and sign me up as a citizen, ya I would spend my time on it.

Nice idea, too bad its only for British citizens. Looks like some sort of hex code, won't take long before someone cracks it. It would be cool if they had this here in the States, crack a code and be invited to join the CIA or something.

Does the solution space include going to the house of whoever made the message beat the living s*** out of him, get the message and type it in?

That will get me 007 status right?:cool:

It's Hex. You have two areas of 80 characters each. Maybe breaking those two blocks into 4 quadrants of 20 pairs? Each quadrant is a letter with a possible keyword of 8 letters.

there is a fair bit of assembley in there :p

STX, NOH, NUL, EOT, FF ;P looking like it's not too hard to break

However, it added that anyone who had previously hacked illegally would be ineligible. The agency's website also states that applicants must be British citizens.

That pretty much eliminates anyone worth hiring. ;)

maybe the code have nothing to do with it. they just inject into script to win

Was simple really:
donee.jpg

Back