World’s First Pee-Controlled Video Game Opens in London Bar

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
This is très cool, disturbing, but nonetheless, cool: Video game urinals have been installed in a London bar. The bar is called The Exhibit and is believed to be the world’s first commercially installed urinal video game establishment….a dubious distinction indeed. Let the joystick jokes begin :D

As if drunkards have a hard enough time aiming in a bars pisser.. This is just going to give them a reason to flap it back & forwarth & piss on everything but the urinal.

If this is the "worlds first" why don't they have real footage as opposed to a computer generated view of what it will look like?

I wonder if they'll have a crowd around a guy's dick like they used to do at Mortal Kombat in the arcade.

Worst idea ever. First of all, looking at women (or if you're gay, at men) is going to prevent you from peeing. Second, drunk guys are just going to pee too far to the left/right and pee on the floor.

Dumb.

Aside from the weirdness of playing with your wang in front of other dudes, who wants a commercial of a chick in a bikini falsely leading you on to a dude drinking a beer?

Should instead give points for holding still and centered on the drain. Person who has the longest piss wins.

Is it just me or are those urinals a bit too close together ... and no partitions either.

I waiting for the guy to yell because he got a high score. Then the other dudes next to him turn to see what he's excited about and give him a nice golden shower.... :D

As if drunkards have a hard enough time aiming in a bars pisser.. This is just going to give them a reason to flap it back & forwarth & piss on everything but the urinal.

The word overcompensate comes too mind. You see it all the time with games. Such as wii remotes knocking people out and going through televisions. It'll be that much worse with urine and drunks. I can see some drunk ass pissing all over the guy next to him in an attempt to win.

The first time you piss on your neighbors shoe after attempting a rad 180 hair-pin..........
GAME OVER! :D

They have had urinal games in Japan for awhile now. If I remember correctly, the games are even made by Sega.

People pee on the walls and floor enough already, how is this going to do anything but make a bigger puddle?

The first time you piss on your neighbors shoe after attempting a rad 180 hair-pin..........
GAME OVER! :D
My thoughts exactly! And to make things worse, it's in a bar...where the tap's pretty much been cut off on coordination and rational thinking. :eek:

I feel that the old Double Face Palm just doesn't do this justice.

This could be a good game for keeping bathrooms cleaner, unless the game gives style points for double rolls or such.

Can't wait for someone to hack, "Do a barrel roll!" into this game. :D Finally an excuse for whoever the weirdos are that leave a deuce in the urinal..'I was trying to beat the boss!"

Retarded, I seen already urinal with ad screen. And sometimes I really think you can't escape from being constantly bombed by some virtual shit.

The ads I can understand....they do this anyway with cork-boards already. But if they're thinking I would drink more just to get a higher score or something, they're way off. Although I'm sure SOMEONE would do that. It might draw in new customers once people hear about it, but it will take more than pee-games to keep them there once the novelty wears off.

How about a kinect set-up for the women's bathroom where they have to rub the left or right nipple to turn? Just feed the video to the men's urinal monitors, and I think we have a winning combo! It will need some dividers for privacy for sure tho.:D

I've seen "piss games" for little kids to teach them how to pee in the toilet when they are really little.... supposedly it helps and makes it "more fun" for the kid and they learn a lot faster. Too bad the drunktards will lose the game blasted, and then get the brainwave "I need to play again, lets drink more!"

This game will lead to many people waking up piss soaked I bet :D

Pisser #1: ahhh, hey dude what level are you?

Pisser #2: Man, I just got level 100 Master Drunktard! Free drinks for my group tonight!

Should instead give points for holding still and centered on the drain. Person who has the longest piss wins.
^this x2. The rest of mankind fails at peeing straight sober!

I recently caught a guy leaving a stall. He left the seat down and pissed all over half the seat. There were 3 urinals open and I needed to take a dump. FAIL! :mad:

I swear to God, what is wrong with half of you people?

I recently caught a guy leaving a stall. He left the seat down and pissed all over half the seat. There were 3 urinals open and I needed to take a dump. FAIL! :mad:

It's an evolutionary evolved trait. They take their piss and can comfortably speak to women, while you can't take your dump and fart constantly, driving away potential mates.

Territorial marking. ;)

It's an evolutionary evolved trait. They take their piss and can comfortably speak to women, while you can't take your dump and fart constantly, driving away potential mates.
You could be on to something. He did leave with penis pheromones on his unwashed hands...

Back