G.SKILL Ripjaws X and non-X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1600 $30 NO REBATE @ Newegg

Seen this too. Wish i wouldnt have jumped on the $35 corsair kit a couple days ago. Dont even start with the seasonic x750 that is now $10 more than the x650 i purchased last week. Anywho, great deal, I'm a gskill fan!

The only difference between the 2 seems to be the heat spreaders. Nevertheless, ordered 16GB. Ram usage will never come close to 16gb but at this price why not.

Last edited:
I bought 16GB of G.Skill a few months back at $40 per 8GB kit thinking it wasn't going to get any cheaper. Then they had to do this...

I just bought 2 for 16GB total. Though I literally have no way to use it right now as you can see from the PC in my sig! lol

I bought 16GB of G.Skill a few months back at $40 per 8GB kit thinking it wasn't going to get any cheaper. Then they had to do this...

Same, lol. I almost want to buy it just to resell it, since they were going for $50/set.

wow, if you were ever on the fence on a 2x4gb RAM purchase...
you NEED to jump on this deal
DDR3 @ 1600mhz:
its like they're giving it away for free!

Seen a review somewhere on this set, they overclocked like a champ. Ill see if i can find it.

The only difference between the 2 seems to be the heat spreaders. Nevertheless, ordered 16GB. Ram usage will never come close to 16gb but at this price why not.

I believe the X is XMP certified. Otherwise, the specs (speed, timing, volts) are identical.

Got in on the X.

Gonna have to dump one of 3 2GB DIMMs, to move ot 12GB total. Anyone got $10 for some 1600-G.Skill? :)

-bZj

I grabbed 16GB when this was posted at SD. WTH right? Is this stuff going to be free after rebate soon?

I'm sure they'll get a miraculous overnight delivery just in time for "Cyber Monday"... ;)

Seen this too. Wish i wouldnt have jumped on the $35 corsair kit a couple days ago. Dont even start with the seasonic x750 that is now $10 more than the x650 i purchased last week. Anywho, great deal, I'm a gskill fan!

With Corsair if you give them a valid credit card they'll give you an advance RMA so you don't have to wait for them to receive the bad one. I think Corsair is the only one who does that, so at least you got some benefit. Is it worth $5? Depends on who you ask, but hey, you're doing alright friend. :)

Grats to anyone who got in on this, it's a sweet deal. I have 2 x 2GB of Ripjaws and it has been flawless. I paid $90 for it in Jan. 2010. :(

Thanks picked up the top one x2 for a total of 13.98, used the 40 dollar gift card after paying 20, and 6 bucks off from the 10 percent coupon i had so over all 16gb ram for 34 dollars pretty good

In for 16 GB, gonna see if I can bring these bitches to 7-8-7-27 @ 2000 Mhz.

Back