Skyrim: Post all funny, cool, disturbing pics, videos & stories here!

l88bastard

2[H]4U
I think this should be the official post your skrim "lol" disturbing, funny, cool, interesting pics, videos, stories or whatever you find so we prevent having 100 of these threads. I caution though.....VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

Here are my humble offerings...for some reason sandbox games bring out my inner psycho and the debauchery knows no limits. It began in the pub where Sven and a few other locals were talking about how crazy Svens mother was. I stayed for a while and had a few drinks, then I moseyed over to his mothers home and sat down for tea...but she was annoying so I clubbed her to death, stripped her naked and stuffed her body between the bed & wall. Then I went back to the pub and had Sven play me a few special request songs. Getting late, Sven decided to call it a night and I followed him home. He was so tired that he didn't even bother to change out of his clothes or notice his mothers carcass wedged right next to the bed as he went directly to sleep! While he slept, I rearranged her body to give him a surprise when he woke up in the morning and this was the result (Eat your heart out severed horse head from Godfather!)
svensdeadmother3.jpg

svensdeadmother2.jpg

svensdeadmother4.jpg

Pleased with myself and my newly acquired "1" in the murder category, I continued on with my adventures until eventually found myself in King Jarl Balgruuf the Greater's court. Blah, blah, blah, all this talk about dragons makes a girl horny so I proceeded to give ol Jarly a lapdance and damn WTF is up with his creepy stare!
lappyfoJarl0.jpg

lappyfoJarl1.jpg

lappyfoJarl2.jpg

Has anyone else seen rabbits running into the water and dissapearing? Can they breathe underwater or am I witnessing rabbit suicides? :confused:

I have, I have also seen suicidal moose as well. WOW, this got a sticky! My first sticky! Thank you, this is a [H]istoric [H]onor!

Had to put my horse down today. Was fighting bandits and backed up to cast fire spell. Part of it landed on my horse and burned him. Now he's biting and kicking me with his hooves.

Ran away hoping he would stop chasing and kicking me. ran for miles. nope. had to torch and slash him to death. now that stretch of road smells like a barbecue.

I don't know about funny, but I just did the golden claw quest after killing a chicken in Riverwood. Now every fucking NPC attacks me on sight. For killing a chicken.

Now I need to find somewhere to pay off this bounty.

was thinking the same thing when i saw those screenshots, i thought i had to much time on my hands lol
I had the same reaction...but at the fact that he took so many pictures of the console version using a digital camera :D.

I had the same reaction...but at the fact that he took so many pictures of the console version using a digital camera :D.

yep heres my console on triple 120hz sammys :rolleyes:
bf3eyefinity1S27A750.jpg

Normally, I would just screen capture with fraps, but this buggy ass console port of a game seems to have an issue with fraps and random desktop crashes....anyway back to the filth.

Has anyone else seen rabbits running into the water and dissapearing? Can they breathe underwater or am I witnessing rabbit suicides? :confused:

I haven't seen that, but I did see an Imperial floating and swimming around a town on dry land earlier today. He was levitating about 2-3 feet off the ground, and when I talked to him he just kept insisting his job was to protect the town. Freak.

I thought this was cool. I took down a bandit on an overpass with an arrow from a good distance, and he fell over the side and into the river below. I then forgot about him and did a few other things, but after a while I ended up being in the river where he fell. I looked to the side and saw him washed up. I had totally forgotten about him, but there he was.

Also, I was in a building and I dropped some weapons because I was over encumbered, and a guard told me not to do that again as leaving weapons laying around could make someone get hurt, and if I did it again, that someone would be me.

It's little attention to details like this that make the game for me. I bought BF3 the moment it was released, but I have already played Skyrim for many more hours than BF3.

Totally incredible game. I can't praise it enough and it looks phenomenal on my system,

I thought this was cool. I took down a bandit on an overpass with an arrow from a good distance, and he fell over the side and into the river below. I then forgot about him and did a few other things, but after a while I ended up being in the river where he fell. I looked to the side and saw him washed up. I had totally forgotten about him, but there he was.

Also, I was in a building and I dropped some weapons because I was over encumbered, and a guard told me not to do that again as leaving weapons laying around could make someone get hurt, and if I did it again, that someone would be me.

It's little attention to details like this that make the game for me. I bought BF3 the moment it was released, but I have already played Skyrim for many more hours than BF3.

Totally incredible game. I can't praise it enough and it looks phenomenal on my system,

Thats a nice touch that bodies remain. Do all bodies remain or do they disappear after a while.

I wished more games let the bodies remain. Make it a graphic option so it can be turned down if it starts to lag. Imagine GTA with this.

oh! hai2u! wut's goin' on y0?
TESV2011-11-1222-53-34-76.jpg

uh ok
TESV2011-11-1222-53-44-77.jpg

LOLwut?!1
TESV2011-11-1222-54-04-75.jpg

hmmmmm I don't remember taking acid...
TESV2011-11-1223-24-14-73.jpg

Back