Corsair H100 CPU Cooler Review

HardOCP News

[H] News
For those of you looking for an easy to install, all-in-one water cooling solution, I recommend you give this review of the Corsair H100 CPU cooler a look. For comparison purposes, you can see our evaluation of the H100 here.

The Corsair H100 was the best CPU cooler we’ve seen to date. With its 240 mm radiator, which is twice the size of the radiator seen in most sealed liquid cooling systems, it outperformed all the air coolers and liquid cooling solutions we tested so far.

i saw this on amazon last week for 100, right now its 104, i think i will get it but geting the CE of skyrim this month and the CE of old republic next month, meh can get it jan next year i guess lol

Its 89.99 at Fry's right now on sale. With Tax its basically 98$ for a local pickup. I love mine!

Eh, It's nice looking, but it's only a couple degrees cooler than the Noctua NH D14 or Thermalright Silver Arrow for $20 or $30 more (depending on sales). It's also much louder. I'm not convinced that it's worth that much. On sale for $100 or so, yeah for sure. Paying $120 when it's not on sale? No go.

Eh, It's nice looking, but it's only a couple degrees cooler than the Noctua NH D14 or Thermalright Silver Arrow for $20 or $30 more (depending on sales). It's also much louder. I'm not convinced that it's worth that much. On sale for $100 or so, yeah for sure. Paying $120 when it's not on sale? No go.

Much louder? Not with good fans its not. Its a hair louder in my case after I took out an Archon. I am only running some 1200rpm fans on mine and I peak at 80C full tilt. I love the extra room in my case and the look of it. I debated it for a long time becuase of the noise some talk about but it's not bad at all.

Back