Men Engage In 'Riskier Online Behavior' Than Women

HardOCP News

[H] News
Please raise your hand if this surprises you. Anyone? Anyone at all?

In the survey, Bitdefender interviewed 1,649 men and women from the US and the UK about their social media habits. The study found that 64.2 percent of women always reject friend requests from users they do not know. Men only reject requests from strangers 55.4 percent of the time. Additionally, 24.5 percent of men make it possible to search for their accounts, while only 16 percent of women do so.

At least, this study was not supported by some tax payer funded research grant. Bitdefender can waste its money in whatever way, shape or form.

though the pron sites have gotten me a few times over the years my handy windows cd makes it all new again.

Isn't it a well known fact that, not as a rule, but generally men have always been more prone to risky behavior than women; because of the differences in physiology.

Isn't it a well known fact that, not as a rule, but generally men have always been more prone to risky behavior than women; because of the differences in physiology.

Just ask an insurance company.

I call Shinz on this survery.........i have 2 different accounts on FB ones for a Modeling site to basically pick on chicks to see what would happen, usually nothing but every chick ive friended has accpetted it to my FB page..I have gotten chicks to Model for us without even thinking much moar about it........LULZ tis all troo

This is how 90% of women's computers i fixed in college conversations started.

1. so any obvious signs, popups, viruses, ads etc?
yeah a few

2. when did they start, did you install anything stupid? download any mp3s?
"no, my boyfriend used my laptop for school but thats about it"

3. oh ok...
-run temp file cleaner > watch pron fly off the screen from websites

4. oh you have viruses from pron... run spybot (back in the day) and adaware. lol

now aday's i use malwarebytes and superantispyware, not much has changed.

also i loved the helpdesk calls in college: "umm i looked at stuff and dont want mom to find out can you clear my history?" lol.

That's why I make sure to put a condom on my Ethernet cord connecting to the port. You cant feel safe with all of these viruses out there now a days.

Back