Batman Drives A Lamborghini In Real Life

HardOCP News

[H] News
The non-tech news item of the day is that Batman really does drive a $235,000 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder in real life. Too bad he didn't have a can of fix-a-flat on his utility belt because he got a blow out on his way to visit sick kids in the hospital. The good news is that the police showed up and got the Batmobile towed and snapped this picture as proof.

If I had that much money, I'd probably do stuff like that too.
You know, after I get bored of hookers and blow.

Could have been "worse:" him dressed up in the Adam West Batman costume... :eek:

201111041043224eb4243ab.jpg

Good to see a rich person care enough to spend time with children in the hospital. The ones I know care less and think more about themselves.

It's that time of the season, help someone in need.

I was impressed that this Police Department has facebook page! If I lived in that community I would feel a bit more connected to the local PD.

If this guy is rich enough to have a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder (boo!!) and can spend time cheering up sick kids (yeah!!), this guy should just pony up the $150,000 and get a real 1966 Batmobile.. Batmobile Replicas Now for Sale..

batmobilelicensed.jpg

imagine rolling up to the hospital in that with the kids looking out their windows!! Also.. get the REAL Batman costume.. Adam West's!! Or since he is wealthy, get all the costumes!!

darkknights.jpg

Good to see a rich person care enough to spend time with children in the hospital. The ones I know care less and think more about themselves.

As long as he's not trying to figure out a way to get a tax deduction for this. :p

I was impressed that this Police Department has facebook page! If I lived in that community I would feel a bit more connected to the local PD.

I wish that were the case, but I live in this local community and the police are known to be extremely aggressive for pulling over drivers for petty issues. In all the surrounding counties everyone always complains about driving through Howard county or "Hazad county" (aka. Dukes of Hazzard) as they like to say because their motto seems to be "To serve and Protect revenue". They're needlessly overbearing.

Maryland represent! But yeah, I haven't had an issue driving in Howard, although I'm always cautious since I know the po-po can be a bit cah-razy.

he was just going there trying just for that hot doc. duh.

Batman and his ladies. :D

If I had that much money, I'd probably do stuff like that too.

At least he's doing good deeds for the kids. good for him.

Exactly! If I had this dude's money, that is all I would do all day long, every day.

lol that had to be a funny scene to see while driving by. A couple cops, and Batman. Get back to work "Yeah so when I came out of Tim Hortons I saw some cops and Batman pulled over... wait, Batman?"

except for the fact that bond doesn't drive a lambo, he has more style and goes with a aston martin, or a lotus elise that turns into a sub!!!

They all start with E's so it can be confusing....but Esprit :)

*Exige owner* :D

That's pretty cool to see a story about a guy that is doing well enough to own a Lamborghini Spyder and willing to go cheer up kids in a hospital in a really nice looking Batman costume no less. Hell I'm in Maryland too, if he wants sidekick/villian all he has to do is let me ride in the car with him. :p

I saw the guy on the side of the road last Monday on my way to an appointment. I should have snapped a picture. The funniest thing about it all is that in this area, where a crapped-out Sentra with one red door can back up traffic with rubberneckers if it's on the side of the road with its radiator boiling, traffic that day was rolling right along, and no one was even slowing down at the unusual scene.

I saw the guy on the side of the road last Monday on my way to an appointment. I should have snapped a picture. The funniest thing about it all is that in this area, where a crapped-out Sentra with one red door can back up traffic with rubberneckers if it's on the side of the road with its radiator boiling, traffic that day was rolling right along, and no one was even slowing down at the unusual scene.

LOL! That is too funny!

he lives in my neighborhood, saw him at the shopping center in the AM in Potomac and lol'd hard, then a few days later i see this on the [H]!

im sorry its been while, i cant edit my posts?, i was going to add he was driving with no tags, just chrome batman logos.

Back