FS: Nook Color $150, Rampage II Extreme $110, 9600GT $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekuest

Supreme [H]ardness
Nook Color is in great condition, updated with CM7 and works great. just dont need it now that i have CM7 on my touchpad. :) there is a small faint scratch on the front of the casing, but the screen has no scratches. $130 shipped.

Cooler Master HAF 932 case is pickup only, will not ship. Can meet halfway. Missing 4 pci slot covers, and one slot latch is broken. Also missing one 5.25" drive bay cover. Other than that, the case is complete, including all hot swap bays and all fans. $30

SOLD ASUS Rampage II Extreme motherboard is just the bare board, no box or manuals. Does have the Supreme X-fi add-on card and LCD poster readout. No bent pins and socket cover included. $110 shipped if i can find a box, would prefer $90 local pickup.

SOLD Galaxy 9600GT video card is double slot. $30 shipped if i can find a box, would prefer $20 local pickup.

trades im looking for are controllers, super smash brothers, and mario kart for n64 as well as the console. local is oahu, hawaii.

my heat is perfect under ekuest and i expect yours to be too if you want me to ship first. thanks!

~evan

pictures:
p1010465g.jpg
p1010466x.jpg

p1010467w.jpg
p1010468td.jpg

p1010469qq.jpg
p1010470q.jpg

Last edited:
bump. make and offer on anything, trying to get rid of it!

Local is Oahu, Hawaii? So you're willing to meet up in the ocean for a halfway pickup? lol

bump for good stuff.

yeah just let me know latitude and longitude and i'll be there. :)

You may want to pm a mod to change the title so that it shows the updated price for the Nook. That is a nice price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back