15ft 1.3b 1080p 10.2 gigabit HDMI CABLE $2.49 shipped @ ebay

Retsam

2[H]4U
***SOLD OUT @ 2.25 shipped***

Not sure how hot this might be but, for anyone needing longer than a 6ft hdmi cable, this ebay seller has 15 ft 1.3gb 1080p 10.2 gigabit HDMI cables for 50% off at $2.25 shipped free.

Item number: 170714043564 (SOLD OUT)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-15-FT-P...o=LVI&ps=63&clkid=3830005788667927234&afsrc=1 (SOLD OUT)

I believe this is the same guy HERE. He has them under a different username for $2.50 shipped.
Item number: 220852232483

I have personally purchased one from him in the past and I use it for my current TV-out hdmi cable from my video card. He shipped fast and I had mine within a few days(though we live in the same state so...)

I dont think you will find a 15 footer for cheaper than $2.25 shipped.

Specs:

HDMI Cable 1.3b / 10.2Gbps / 15 FT(4.6 M)
Quantity: 1
Features gold-plated connectors, molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding.
Cable constructed using the high quality material for best contact connection between HDMI equipments.
Fully HDCP compliant to provide highest level of signal quality.
Specification: Fully compatible with HDMI 1.3b spec.
Suggested Applications: multiple audio formats from stereo to multi-channel sound.
Transfer Speed: of 10.2 Gigabits per second!
Supports 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p resolution
Gold-plated connectors for highest signal transfer rate and resistance in corrosion
Reinforced quad-layer braided shielding protection against RF and EM interference
Strain-relief design lessens plug/socket pressure
Color: Black
Cable Length: 15 ft / 4.6 M

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks, but I like to avoid ebay

You can snag a cheaper HDMI cable here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...mp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0002L5R78

$1.69 SHIPPED for a 6 footer (more than enough for most people) :D

Remember..... with DIGITAL cables, there's really no such thing as a "better" cable. It either works 100% no static, or 0%. Nothing in between is possible with digital HDMI cables, so a $2 performs the same as a $200 cable from Monster for the most part

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Ok, well thats you. Theres nothing wrong with ebay.

And completely pointless as I already stated this is for people who need longer than a 6ft hdmi cable. I am well aware, as I post most of the deals for them, 6ft/10ft hdmi often are on sale for $1 shipped. This is for anyone who might need longer than that.

In fact what you posted, $1.69 shipped for a non high speed cable is not a very good deal. That is the normal price those sell at year round.

"I like to avoid ebay"

What's wrong? A site being around for well over a decade and used by millions of people isn't satisfactory to you?

This is in fact a great deal, and I will be ordering 4 just to keep as spares. Greene420, your reply was absolutely ludicrous. "Here's a good deal on a 15 footer for 2.49" "here's a better deal, 6 ft for 1.69!"

Guess what, 6 ft regardless of how cheap, can't extend to 15.

Thanks for the post retsam.

I bit. A 6' cable is useless for me. I bought 3 of the 10' ones when they were on sale for a buck a couple weeks back, and I need one slightly longer, so 15' should be pretty good :) Thanks for the heads up

I had like a dollar in eBayBucks left over that was going to expire in 3 days, and I had like 50 cents of interest in my Paypal account, so this ended up essentially a dollar out of pocket too :)

6' HDMI cable deals come and go several times a month, and you rarely see solid deals for cables any longer.

In for one. Thanks, OP!

This guy is selling for $0.25 less xP

This guy is selling for $0.25 less xP

Yeah youre right. Actually, if you look at the locations and auction design, its the same guy, just under a different user name. $2.25 is actually what I had paid for mine. Ill update this thread. Good lookin out.

Last edited:
ah what the hell.

I bit on two since you never know when you might need a cable this long but @ this price it's painless.

thanks op

and monoprice was like $5 for each cable...that's double this HOT DEAL'S price!

So is it proven that HDMI cables rated at ver. 1.3 will or will not work for 3D which requires 1.4 or is it a crapshoot? :confused:

So is it proven that HDMI cables rated at ver. 1.3 will or will not work for 3D which requires 1.4 or is it a crapshoot? :confused:

Despite what some may tell you, there are some actual differences in hdmi cables. I do not have an 3D TV nor have ever used one, but I dont believe you need an actual 1.4 cable. However, most likely need a certified high speed 1080p cable. I could be wrong as 1.4 version hdmi cables introduced support for higher resolutions and colors too. I am not sure.

If you look on the wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI it does show the graph suggesting 1.3b cables dont support 3D but a wiki is not really 100% reliable. Not sure id trust that.

I think what 1.4 suggests is that all 1.4 cables support 3D where as 1.3 can depend on the cable. Only high-speed 1.3b probably support 3D so you have to pay attention. If a 1.3 cable says high speed, 1080p and 10.2 gigabit, it should do 3D imo.

Despite what some may tell you, there are some actual differences in hdmi cables. I do not have an 3D TV nor have ever used one, but I dont believe you need an actual 1.4 cable. However, most likely need a certified high speed 1080p cable. I could be wrong as 1.4 version hdmi cables introduced support for higher resolutions and colors too. I am not sure.

If you look on the wiki. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HDMI it does show the graph suggesting 1.3b cables dont support 3D but a wiki is not really 100% reliable. Not sure id trust that.

I think what 1.4 suggests is that all 1.4 cables support 3D where as 1.3 can depend on the cable. Only high-speed 1.3b probably support 3D so you have to pay attention. If a 1.3 cable says high speed, 1080p and 10.2 gigabit, it should do 3D imo.
Thanks for the link. So I guess in the end, 1.3 is a crapshoot for 3D support whereas 1.4 pretty much guarantees it. (Assuming TV, receiver, and BR player are all 3D-capable, of course.)

I have HDMI 1.3 cables for my HTS. Currently, only my BR player supports 3D, but within the next few years, I'll probably upgrade my receiver and TV as well to be 3D capable and not sure if I'd have to replace my ver. 1.3 cables with ver. 1.4. No biggie if I have to spend a few bucks to do so.

Back