BF3 Optimization Thread

BobSutan

[H]F Junkie
Since BF3 is so beefy and is causing a lot of problems for folks, lets get a running thread listing optimizations for the game so those of us with older systems can improve their experience and better enjoy the game. I'll start things off with some tips I've found:

Audio optimization: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1646540

NOT putting anyone down and NO offense is meaned by this but why arent you people contacting EA since they made teh game? I knew and think you cant depend on any new game to go without some type of issue\bug. Sounds to meh its not worth buying until 6 months from now when the added teh 6 gigs of updates and missing maps and content like EA always does....Happy Gaming and Guud Lucks

NOT putting anyone down and NO offense is meaned by this but why arent you people contacting EA since they made teh game? I knew and think you cant depend on any new game to go without some type of issue\bug. Sounds to meh its not worth buying until 6 months from now when the added teh 6 gigs of updates and missing maps and content like EA always does....Happy Gaming and Guud Lucks

what what what? i don't think you understand the purpose of this thread buddy.

Back