YouTube's 'Man Boob' Dilemma

HardOCP News

[H] News
Forget about war, famine and global warming, the greatest threat to mankind is man boobs videos on YouTube. Thankfully the company discussed this horrible epidemic at a free speech and human rights conference in San Francisco. :rolleyes:

"Recently we had the issue of man boobs--do man boobs need to be age-restricted or not?" Victoria Grand, YouTube's director for global communications and policy, said today, referring to that unfortunate medical condition caused by abnormal development of male mammary glands.

I'm under the firm belief that nobody should be subjected to moobs. I vote we make it human restricted.

The day I have to wear a bra(o) is the day I do something that will get me sent to the chair

They could just quit discriminating, and allow topless videos from both genders.

tired of draconian morality being the norm.

Human body is sometimes beautiful, when it is those people need to be naked all the time.

The rest of us need to be in clothes.

anything else is stupid and wrong.

Wrong! It's the Manssiere.
Lol, I think I saw that episode (wasn't a big fan of the show, but he was pretty funny at times)

+1 to legalizing boobs of all genders to be seen in public. We are so scared of a little nudity, it's really embarrassing in a way.

Just the other day i was going through the checkout line at the grocery store and one of the tabloids had a pretty large picture of Chaz Bono walking topless on the beach. Now for all legal purposes he is a guy, but i found it to be very morally questionable for something put in checkout line. You could still see the underlieing structure of a womens breast.

Id post a picture, but Steve did not state the accepted protocol for man boobs on this site.

It's legal for females to be topless in a handful of states in the US, but of course it rarely occurs, and when it does, you want to push the female back into the ocean.

Personally I think fat men with boobs should be arrested for not wearing a shirt just like females, Equality!!

In Canada and numerous US states it's legal for men and women to be topless in public. I don't see why it needs to be censored on the internet. This is just ridiculous.

Okay, so I rtfa and I can see her point. Google search as mentioned in the article and you'll want them censored as well. If a dude can post a video of himself squeezing his man tits while chanting "Titty Titty, Tit, Tit, Titty, I like my Titties" then a woman should be able to post them as well.

Oh man, I need to bleach my eyes now, then play some Batman:AC when the burning stops.

I don't know where to start.

So a bunch of smart guys are making a big deal of some really stupid guys showing his man tits on YouTube. Really? Is this even worth anyone's time? You see them on the beach all the time.

Forget it, I need a drink.

Awesome. I use that argument all the time when dealing with the Victorian era "moralities" that most Americans seem to enjoy dwelling over. If you censor women's boobs, then you need to censor men's.

Think of it this way, With a skinny or in shape man, you really do not have "boobs" sure you have nipples, maybe some pecs etc. Now what if you take a female, who has an small A cup? Sure you have nipples, maybe some small amount of boobs, but what really is the difference, other than some over moralized sexism?

Is because they jiggle?

Hell I've seen some disgusting fat bodies on the beach, where if they did not have a full beard, you would never figure they were a man due to their giant man boobs.

I had to laugh...fatness needs to be age restricted?

Since I happen to work in the field of medical genetics, I felt the need to correct this statement. Gynecomastia(aka man boobs) is a real medical condition often not related to being overweight at all. As the link states, it is often due to a hormonal imbalance. In my line of work, it is a common symptom of people with Klinefelter Syndrome--men with an extra X chromosome...XXY instead of XY.

so wait, man boobs aren't ever really man boobs?

They are really hermi boobs? Because that's kinda hot.

Since I happen to work in the field of medical genetics, I felt the need to correct this statement. Gynecomastia(aka man boobs) is a real medical condition often not related to being overweight at all. As the link states, it is often due to a hormonal imbalance. In my line of work, it is a common symptom of people with Klinefelter Syndrome--men with an extra X chromosome...XXY instead of XY.

While I am aware there is a medical condition that does cause "moobs", that has to be a fractional percentage to guys who have them because they are fat and/or lazy.

They are not man boobs unless they squirt milk at you. and if that happens, you run, because there is probably some other fucked up shit going on....

Man boobs should be restricted from everyone. Once again I get to use the phrase:

I never asked for this.

While I am aware there is a medical condition that does cause "moobs", that has to be a fractional percentage to guys who have them because they are fat and/or lazy.

True, but there is a difference between overweight men that have them and an average looking guy (perhaps lightly "curvier" than normal) that has them. The second option is probably far more embarrassing since it's expected for overweight people to have them.

If I can't see real boobs on youtube, I don't want to see man boobs either. Seriously if we are going to discriminate let's discriminate equally.

What Bra size do man boobs have to be when they can be called man boobs?

what if they are body builder pecs?

Back