Corsair Carbide 500R Case

HardOCP News

[H] News
Want a lot of case for not a lot of money? Neoseeker says the Corsair Carbide 500R case fits the bill perfectly. Here's a quote from the review:

The Carbide 500R is an affordable case that sports a sleek white and black color scheme. Designed for the mainstream user, it sits right between the leaner 400R and beefier Graphite 600T cases and aims be the compromise between both. For the price and its target market, the 500R is up against some serious competition, so hit our review to see what it can offer.

On the OCN forum there have been a few owners of this case having problems lining up the PSU screw holes due to the rubber pads being too thick inside the case.

At least it isn't some Cthulhu horror of bizzare angles or look llike several smaller components where thrown in a pile and melted together on a hot afternoon.

On the OCN forum there have been a few owners of this case having problems lining up the PSU screw holes due to the rubber pads being too thick inside the case.

Exactly! I thought I was the only one. I could only use 3 PSU screws instead of all 4 because it wouldn't line up correctly. The little rubber bumper under the PSU was sticking up so couldn't get all 4 screws in.

Back