HOT: Alien Anthology Blu-Ray 6-Disc Box Set (Region Free) $24 Shipped

SJetski71

Fully [H]
This one is from Amazon.UK, but apparently US buyers can sign in with their regular Amazon account and purchase it. This is being confirmed over at Slickdeals where i ripped the deal from.

Correction: Looks like it's $28 shipped, but some Slickdeal members posted $24 total for whatever reason, sorry about the oversight.

Link to deal (use your regular amazon sign-in): http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003AQBYUG/

Link to Slickdeals post for more info: http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?sduid=0&t=3250631

Checkout the reviews, looks like it has great image quality despite being older movies.

I wouldn't sit on this for too long either, this is a rare deal, maybe even a once in a lifetime deal for this set.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Yeah, I jumped..
Thnx

FYI.. with shipping, comes out to 28.03$ USD
24$ if you have Prime

But hey, 4$ shipping from UK aint half bad

EDIT: Nevermind on prime, I assumed OP ordered it with prime since most people here have it but it came up 28$ for me..

Last edited:
Yeah, I jumped..
Thnx

FYI.. with shipping, comes out to 28.03$ USD
24$ if you have Prime

But hey, 4$ shipping from UK aint half bad
Ahh, didn't know that.

Going to edit the original post.

Thanks for the heads up.

Hmm couldn't get in on the prime deal for some reason, doesn't show me as having prime from my US account. Still great deal!

Now I have Jurassic Park and this to look forward to for next weekend.

dam thx got one, and it didnt show my prime status but meh amazing deal

Thanks, snagged it. However, US based Prime does not work for this so you will be paying the $28.21 price. Still a hot deal though.

note that some people appear to have problem playing back these discs (someone specifically complains about Sony S570)

Good deal here, though the UK version has different/cheaper box art and packaging than the US version. But for the price, I wouldn't complain at all! If I didn't have it already, I'd jump on it.

Slightly off and slightly on topic, anyone else feel that 3&4 weren't as awesome as 1&2?

I bit. Great deal on some great movies, esp BluRay! They also have The Matrix BluRay bundle for a pretty good deal.

Good thing i have a ps3 to play my blurays

Most people pretend that The Matrix didn't have sequels, so this box set is a ripoff. Just buy The Matrix by itself and save yourself time/money imo.

man some people are just to harsh when it comes to stuff like this, while the ending of part 3 wasent that great the fighting and car chases were amazing, part 2 the action from the mansion to the freeway chase is just amazing one of my favs. all 3 movies are great in there own way

Good thing i have a ps3 to play my blurays

man some people are just to harsh when it comes to stuff like this, while the ending of part 3 wasent that great the fighting and car chases were amazing, part 2 the action from the mansion to the freeway chase is just amazing one of my favs. all 3 movies are great in there own way

PS3 rocks as a blu-ray player. The Matrix trilogy is pretty good, some of the action is overdone sure, but all in all it's a good trilogy.

This one is from Amazon.UK, but apparently US buyers can sign in with their regular Amazon account and purchase it. This is being confirmed over at Slickdeals where i ripped the deal from.

Correction: Looks like it's $28 shipped, but some Slickdeal members posted $24 total for whatever reason, sorry about the oversight.

Link to deal (use your regular amazon sign-in): http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...mp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B003AQBYUG

[clip]
Checkout the reviews, looks like it has great image quality despite being older movies.

I wouldn't sit on this for too long either, this is a rare deal, maybe even a once in a lifetime deal for this set.

AWESOME! Did it show up as ONLY 16.99 (UK) for you guys too? Isn't this cheaper now? Or am I messing up my conversions? :D

Thanks for the heads up, man!

I snagged one for me, and one for my cousin cause he <3's the Alien flicks (holiday gift, hey its comin up! :) )

I got my Alien set last week, plays just fine for anyone who was curious. Looks and sounds great too. Also all the discs are in one plastic case unlike some of the other sets I have gotten where each disc had its own case.

Link to deal (use your regular amazon sign-in): http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...mp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B003AQBYUG

[clip]

A great deal for 2 bucks if you signup for that free 30-day lovefilm thing below the price, you get 15 bucks back it says as a amazon gift certificate.

Did anyone try that? Cant I just cancel the free membership after 2 days and just use the 15 buck gift certificate? :D Then it would only be like 2 bucks, right?

"$15 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate with a 30-Day Free Trial" it says

A great deal for 2 bucks if you signup for that free 30-day lovefilm thing below the price, you get 15 bucks back it says as a amazon gift certificate.

Did anyone try that? Cant I just cancel the free membership after 2 days and just use the 15 buck gift certificate? :D Then it would only be like 2 bucks, right?

"$15 Amazon.co.uk Gift Certificate with a 30-Day Free Trial" it says

Do you live in the UK?
# To receive your £15 gift certificate via email you must validly register for the free trial, put at least ten discs in your rental list and we must have dispatched your first disc to you.
# Within 30 days from dispatch of your first disc, we will email a £15 Amazon gift certificate to you at the delivery address on your account as at the date of dispatch.

I am not that huge a fan, but my mother took me to see Alien in the theater when I was 13 years old. Scared the shit out of me. Now I will get to do the same thing to my kids at home. I actually have the whole DVD box set, but will probably have a 1080P TV in the next couple years so wtf.

I wasn't born yet! But I did catch it on Encore or Starz or some crappy movie provider back in the mid 90s. I was 6 at the time and loved every second of the movie on my crappy 17" CRT television.

If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident.

I couldn't pass this deal up. Been wanting this box set for quite a while. Thanks OP!

just FYI prometheus is comming out in 2012 alien prequel if it is any good there might be another box set in a year or two.

just FYI prometheus is comming out in 2012 alien prequel if it is any good there might be another box set in a year or two.

Last I read they decided to ditch the prequel idea and just make a bad ass sci-fi flick with very vague reference to the Aliens movies. Did that change?

@CryingGod Agreed! PS3 rocks being able to watch blu rays with my family :)

Bit. Shows up as $28 shipped for me. Thanks OP!!!

Back