The Walken Dead

Hey quick question about season one... is there an episode after they leave that big computerized warehouse/building? I remember that the week after there was no more show... maybe I missed something; I'm not sure but it definitely didn't have the best ending.

Hey quick question about season one... is there an episode after they leave that big computerized warehouse/building? I remember that the week after there was no more show... maybe I missed something; I'm not sure but it definitely didn't have the best ending.

No, leaving the CDC was the last episode. I thought it ended pretty well.

I was kind of disappointed not to see a bit where they parodied the "Weapon of Choice" bit a la Thriller. I mean dancing zombies are a staple for humor, and Christopher Walken is a incredibly skilled dancer... Ah well, nothing is perfect. ;)

/sarcasm

Wow, what a misleading headline. I thought Christopher Walken had died by reading that! Sensationalisms at it's best!111!!1

/sarcasm

OT though, that was pretty hilarious.

Thanks Steve, I needed that about right now!

I can't explain it, but to me the show lost its steam towards the end. And the finale was just a bit far fetched as well (yeah I have the comics so I was expecting it) but I dunno. Just wasn't as good as the first/second episode which were the best imo.

A bit far fetched,maybe,but I thought it was good,I mean the whole zombie apocalypse is kind of far fetched but the CDC would make sense If you were running from a zombie virus.

the second season is off to a good start as well,I hope it keeps up the pace,but all those god damned commercials just about killed it for me.

90 minute special my ass,the fucking premiere was only about an hour of the actual episode,the episodes on netflix come it at right around 45 minutes,If this keeps up ill just wait for it to hit netflix or grab the box set.

A bit far fetched,maybe,but I thought it was good,I mean the whole zombie apocalypse is kind of far fetched but the CDC would make sense If you were running from a zombie virus.

the second season is off to a good start as well,I hope it keeps up the pace,but all those god damned commercials just about killed it for me.

90 minute special my ass,the fucking premiere was only about an hour of the actual episode,the episodes on netflix come it at right around 45 minutes,If this keeps up ill just wait for it to hit netflix or grab the box set.
my friends didn't like s02e01, but I haven't seen it yet. but yeah, CDC makes sense its just the way it was done in the episode that was just "reallly?"

This one was an hour long.

That's freakin' hilarious. I loved it. Walken always has that 'crazy' look on his face and that walk is seriously cool. I once saw an interview and it was revealed that he drives a station wagon and has all daughters...and is completely dedicated as a husband. "Perception is a bitch". Do more movies though. I'm saving this one..

They're slowly straying away from the book..

Actually they are burning rubber at 200+ MPH away from the comic. But honestly a straight copy of the comic wouldn't translate at all well to a tv series. It would suck , comics have a flow that just paces differently.

Anyone else have a problem with the dude wearing a corporal's Class B blouse with a deputy badge? :)

I guess it was asking too much for these zombies to also dance like Christopher Walken..

2005swswsw2yu.gif
christopher-walken-dance-animated-gifs.gif

big

1234436692_christopher_walken_trippy_gif.gif

Actually they are burning rubber at 200+ MPH away from the comic. But honestly a straight copy of the comic wouldn't translate at all well to a tv series. It would suck , comics have a flow that just paces differently.
As opposed to a novel? I guess someone needs to tell Frank Miller that comics aren't, in fact, storyboards.

the season 2 premier was absolute crap. A hour long of fixing a broken RV and wandering around in a wooded area?? And then they keep giving the Andrea character way too much screen time when all she does is sit around and whine about how much she misses her dad and sister.

the season 2 premier was absolute crap. A hour long of fixing a broken RV and wandering around in a wooded area?? And then they keep giving the Andrea character way too much screen time when all she does is sit around and whine about how much she misses her dad and sister.
Agreed. I really wanted to just turn it off and watch something else. It just wasn't interesting.

I watched it last night on project tv and it was 62 minutes of actual video, no commercials at all.

Yeah I agree it sucked for the first episode but the show really is awesome. Hopefully it gets going good again. When I saw all the zombies in that herd I was on the edge of the couch like hell yeah someone's about to get owned. I couldn't imagine hiding under those cars like that with all those zombies, I'd have a Damn panic attack

Back