Corsair Hydro Series H100 CPU Water Cooler

HardOCP News

[H] News
The crew at Legit Reviews has just posted a review of the Corsair Hydro Series H100 CPU water cooling unit. For comparison purposes, you can see our evaluation of the H100 here.

The Hydro Series H100 is the third cooler to come from the Corsair and CoolIT team up. Like the H80, like the H100, has the new pump/coldplate/fan controller design. The integrated fan controller that not only powers the fans but controls the fans speed based on the coolant temp in the unit. The other new feature is the connection port for the upcoming Corsair Link that will allow for digital monitoring of the H100.

I'd like to get one of these. Anyone suggest how I'd mount this in my Lian Li PC-V1010?

Pic here.

img2669vr.jpg

it looks to me like all you can do is exterior mount it or possibly modify the side panel to somehow attach it there. (Unless of course you could empty some of those front drive bays then you might be able to make it fit up there.)

Cutting scares me. I guess I'll have to look into a non-closed solution. The case could mount a rad unit on the back and have hoses running into the pre-cut holes in the top. Thanks.

Back