Corsair H100 vs. H80 vs. Antec H2O 920

HardOCP News

[H] News
The gang at HardwareHeaven have rounded up the Corsair H100, H80 and the Antec H2O 920 and pit them against each other in a water cooler showdown. You can see our evaluation of the H100, H80 and Antec 920 here for comparison purposes.

Never a company to rest on their laurels Corsair were not happy with just being a degree or two cooler, they wanted more and so a new product hit the market a month or so ago. The H100 is the new high end model in Corsairs Hydro range of liquid coolers and today we put it head to head with the H80 and Antec 920 to see how each compare.

I noticed on their review that they stated:

"The upcoming control software will of course allow us much more flexibility to balance the performance to noise ratio which is a bonus."

Does anyone have a clue as to when that software will be available?

That's right,I heard about that software about 6 months ago.It isn't around yet?

When I was rereading the HARDCOP review on the H100 I found this "Lastly, there is a mysterious connection unlike any other that Corsair refers to as "Corsair Link." It is an add-on module that allows finer control of your H100 through sensors that monitor pump speed, coolant temp and fan speed."

I then found this @ http://www.overclockersclub.com/news/28381/ that explains exactly what that link does but I'm not about to drop $99 for that kit and an additional ~ $119 for the H100.

Back