A Chance to Ask Apple About Police-Aided iPhone Search

HardOCP News

[H] News
Normally I wouldn't be caught dead at an Apple convention but, if someone was going to ask this question, I'd be there with bells on. ;)

Presuming there's a question-and-answer opportunity at tomorrow's big iPhone announcement, here's one that somebody should ask Apple CEO Tim Cook (right): Do you approve of the way two Apple security employees, accompanied by four police officers, searched a San Francisco man's home for a missing iPhone prototype back in July?

Sad truth is that most are so attached to the teat that they'd never ask for fear of not being allowed to future events.

Most likely they would decline comment as that would be the intelligent thing to do.

Most likely they would decline comment as that would be the intelligent thing to do.

I don't know Apple has a knack of passing buses, sheep, and all sorts of crap through, over, and in the heads of their captive audience. It depends on how strong the Apple Reality Distortion Field (ARD) is that day. Because after all who needs a two button mouse anyway?

I don't know Apple has a knack of passing buses, sheep, and all sorts of crap through, over, and in the heads of their captive audience. It depends on how strong the Apple Reality Distortion Field (ARD) is that day. Because after all who needs a two button mouse anyway?

Have you actually used the newer Apple mice? Not an apple fan, never owned an apple product (and probably never will). their mouse is pretty cool.. it has multiple buttons under the one plate.. pick on something Apple can be picked on for like their lack of security or religious zealot attitude...

Have you actually used the newer Apple mice? Not an apple fan, never owned an apple product (and probably never will). their mouse is pretty cool.. it has multiple buttons under the one plate.. pick on something Apple can be picked on for like their lack of security or religious zealot attitude...

Sorry but that one button mouse scenario is indicative of Apple group think. CDROM drives with no eject buttons and color palettes described as "colors", "more colors" and "a shit ton of colors" (from supposedly a graphic design platform) have left me scarred. I have no time to decipher nor believe their minimal walled garden bu--shit because frankly I'm not dumb enough to perceive a group of Legos that are missing pieces as some engineering marvel.

Don't get me wrong, sometimes they build nice stuff. But it always has their bu--shit in toe. Nice mp3 player Apple, wait why is your ugly sister here (ITunes) I just want to add music to this thing why do I have to have sex with her? Only later when you realize you've been screwing a half-breed without fingers and toes do they give her plastic surgery by adding one appendage precisely a year later in order to caller her "new". I could wait until next year for her knees and elbows but why?

Don't get me wrong, sometimes they build nice stuff. But it always has their bu--shit in toe. Nice mp3 player Apple, wait why is your ugly sister here (ITunes) I just want to add music to this thing why do I have to have sex with her? Only later when you realize you've been screwing a half-breed without fingers and toes do they give her plastic surgery by adding one appendage precisely a year later in order to caller her "new". I could wait until next year for her knees and elbows but why?

I may make this my signature on every forum. Thank you.

Sorry but that one button mouse scenario is indicative of Apple group think. CDROM drives with no eject buttons and color palettes described as "colors", "more colors" and "a shit ton of colors" (from supposedly a graphic design platform) have left me scarred. I have no time to decipher nor believe their minimal walled garden bu--shit because frankly I'm not dumb enough to perceive a group of Legos that are missing pieces as some engineering marvel.

Upload your rants to iTunes. I'll listen to it on my way to work and feel good all day.

(Please?)

Back