Turning Pee Into Rocket Fuel

HardOCP News

[H] News
You can turn urine into rocket fuel? Well ain't that a pisser? :D

Scientists on Sunday said they had gained insights into a remarkable bacterium that lives without oxygen and transforms ammonium, the ingredient of urine, into hydrazine, a rocket fuel.

Call me when my car can run on it so I can just piss in my gas tank.

WOW and my friends always laughed at me when I said I wanted to use pee to fuel my car!

Judging by the proof of cask strength whisky I had this weekend, I can turn rocket fuel into pee.

wow we use hydrazine at the plant i work at to control water chemistry (oxygen scavenger, pH level and such).

i think i'm going to go take a leak in a hydrazine tank and tell them that i'm assisting in reducing their costs.

grylls.jpg

Apollo 11 wouldnt have been as big of an issue if they Just pissed in the fuel cells. Who knew they had more fuel with them the whole time, they could have gotten back much faster. Oh well.

Call me when my car can run on it so I can just piss in my gas tank.

We should email the mythbusters and ask if the guy in the movie GAMER pissing in the gas tank while drunk and driving away was possible.

Apollo 11 wouldnt have been as big of an issue if they Just pissed in the fuel cells. Who knew they had more fuel with them the whole time, they could have gotten back much faster. Oh well.

Dont you mean Apollo 13?

Try drinking your pee after a night you got waisted. We will wait for feedback

Take your hands of the control stick and pee...your little "rocket" will zoom all around.

*better do it in the shower though, rocket fuel is a bit nasty*

Back