Cooler Master Storm Trooper Full Tower

HardOCP News

[H] News
For those of you in the market for a new full-tower case, Pro-Clockers has posted a review of the Cooler Master Storm Trooper today. Unfortunately this "storm trooper" it is not white and black, kind of a missed opportunity there if you ask me.

Today, Cooler Master under the Storm branding is introducing a case that offers several features no other cases in its class does. Support for multi-rad setups, up to fourteen storage drives, 4-way GPU configurations is just a few of the goodies that we will be looking at during this review session. But if that isn’t enough for you then there is the styling that isn’t over-the-top but subtle enough to be used as a workstation and ideal for that all out gaming rig.

Not white with black trim? Why in the fuck would you call it 'stormtrooper' then? CoolerMaster has always been some flaky folks. Wanna-be Corsair.

You guys do realize that CM Storm is the branding for their gaming division and Trooper is the name of the case, right?

CM Storm Scout, CM Storm Sniper, CM Storm Trooper?

Wanna-be Corsair.

Depends on the product. CM's mechanical keyboards are fully mechanical, for instance.

They should have gone with my paint scheme
dsc01072customth9.jpg

dsc01077customvo9.jpg

darth21.jpg

darth11.jpg

Cooler Master case looks nice. Great paint Scheme on the other here!

Nice case but would have been way cooler if it looked more like a storm trooper and was white not black

Im glad im not the only one that felt a bit let down after seeing the first pix... :D

Since Cooler Master didn't bring me my Cosmos II or a mid tower 840, I'll have to make due with the CM Storm Trooper. Has handle, will travel! My next case for sure :)

I'm thinking about this for my next case. Functionally it looks REALLY nice. I love my Nine Hundred but functionally a PITA.

WIth my current setup almost nothing fits right, so I need something bigger.

Back