Video Interview With AMD

Someone needs to brush up on microphone placement. Putting it several feet away from the speakers usually doesn't work well. Sounds like it was recorded in a gym bathroom!

images

BS Synapsis: "We have awesome product lines coming including bulldozer."

No BS Synapsis: "Just wait and do NOT buy intel, because it will be awesome...we promise."

Enough announcing nothing and PR nonsense, release that crap already :p Theres only so much blah blah blah you can do before you are expected to produce results...that point was several months ago...

I just watched almost 8 minutes of that and I think my IQ dropped by at least 8-10 points.

I'm offended as a human being that someone would have the nerve to treat people like this.

terrible interviewer.

the white guy was using an intel laptop. :)
...and he expressed his interest to have a llano A8 as his corporate workstation, with dual graphics.

but the reality is that amd hybrid crossfire with llano is completely broken, with negligible performance gain.
discrete graphics alone beats hybrid xfire in performance.

fix your shit, AMD.

terrible interviewer.

the white guy was using an intel laptop. :)
...and he expressed his interest to have a llano A8 as his corporate workstation, with dual graphics.

but the reality is that amd hybrid crossfire with llano is completely broken, with negligible performance gain.
discrete graphics alone beats hybrid xfire in performance.

fix your shit, AMD.

What evidence is there that he's using an Intel laptop? I just watched the video again and can't see ANY evidence that its an intel.
Second, while there are times when the dual graphics is broken, there are also times when it works quite well.
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2011/06/14/amds_llano_fusion_series_apus/5
Kyle and co were apparently pretty impressed with it to give it a gold award...

Stop trolling for intel.

What evidence is there that he's using an Intel laptop? I just watched the video again and can't see ANY evidence that its an intel.
Second, while there are times when the dual graphics is broken, there are also times when it works quite well.
http://www.hardocp.com/article/2011/06/14/amds_llano_fusion_series_apus/5
Kyle and co were apparently pretty impressed with it to give it a gold award...

Stop trolling for intel.

my main laptop is an A6 with dual graphics. Hybrid xfire doesn't do shit for performance.

that H review didn't test discrete only, so you have no idea what performance gain hybrid xfire provides.

as for using an intel laptop, i was just being facetious, though it's not unreasonable to assume he's using intel, since AMD doesn't have any high power mobile solutions suitable for corporate use.

Back