Battlefield 3 Comparison PC vs. Playstation3 Split Screen

if the NES TopGun part were truly part of the game i'd definitely play it. <3'ed landing the plane on the carrier

That was funny. Although I think my PC will be running the game you see on the right upon release.

Wow! the video made me feel bad for my ps3 for like a second. Then that second passed, and I'm back to hating its crappy dust collecting guts.

You should read the comments on the YouTube page... oh man, some people get butt hurt really easy. I'm not getting a damn thing done at work because I'm laughing so hard and shaking my head.

Makes me want to dust off my NE... er... PS3 and play some of those games!

Those are some of the bgest PS3 graphics I've seen in a while. Awesome!

Note: the "dogfight" portion still looks retarded. Unless the aircraft are scale ducted fan models piloted by yard gnomes.

Nice, i got a troll infraction in the forums for posting just the ps3 bf3 video so people could see it in the bf3 section and then you guys go and post it as news.... what a joke.

my post wasnt intended to be a troll post but it got removed and i got slapped on the wrist for posting a funny video.

Nice, i got a troll infraction in the forums for posting just the ps3 bf3 video so people could see it in the bf3 section and then you guys go and post it as news.... what a joke.

my post wasnt intended to be a troll post but it got removed and i got slapped on the wrist for posting a funny video.

:( That's where I first saw it, I thought it was hilarious.

oh god how i remember those old school NES games, they r awesome!
anyone can identify any of them?

Ya, pretty much par for the course here these days. I've noticed a lot of dumb moves on their part lately.

Back