Corsair Force Series 3 CSSD-F120GB3A-BK 2.5" 120GB $165 + FS

Im seeing $135 after rebate, but the new firmware still didnt fix all the issues with them. Only way to get one without issues is the GT model, or the 60GB/240GB F3s.

As someone who has RMA'd three of these I would pass and get the GT model which is faster and less likely to cause you problems.

Yeah my GT is going strong, even after multiple BSODs from benching, and testing about a dozen CPUs. Gets the rated transfer rates on AMD 990FX.

guess i got lucky with my 300.

flashed 1.3 firmware and zero issues since.

The GT is priced at $179 right now on amazon...its not in stock but you can lock in the price for it and then they will charge you only when it ships out.

The GT is priced at $179 right now on amazon...its not in stock but you can lock in the price for it and then they will charge you only when it ships out.

You sir get a +1. I had $20 in Amazon credit too, so I'm paying $160 when it ships. :)

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Payed the full $260 for my GT, and honestly dont care, its worth it.

Whoa, you paid $260 for the GT, now I definitely think I got a good deal :D

I did some research looking up reviews, and its gotten great praise so I dont think the GT will give any trouble here :)

Mine does an excellent job of holding down the papers on my desk. As a hard drive, it's a total piece of shit.

Ha, I RMA'd it and sold it on CL for $160 unopened. Wasn't worth the risk to reinstall it.
The Force 3 cash was used for the GT.

Back