Anonymous Planning 'Day of Vengeance' on Sept. 24

HardOCP News

[H] News
According to this press release, Anonymous is planning a "day of vengeance." What the hell does that even mean?

Late last night, Anonymous--or at least people claiming to be from Anonymous--posted a press release on Pastebin, saying that Saturday will be marked by peaceful protests in cities across the U.S. combined with cyberattacks on "various targets, including Wall Street, Corrupt Banking Institutions, and the New York City Police Department."

lol I hope it's a better turn out than their "sony store protests"

Honestly, who gives a rats ass about these tools? Why even give them press?

I love how this covertly controlled Government Hacking Group is linking peaceful protest to illegal hacking. Standard procedure to demonize people who aren't in line with the Government Control Grid.

Where do they get off claiming that corporations and government are too closely intertwined? That's not true at all.

why dont they attack terrorist groups or the great firewall of china or even north korea or something lol but you choose to bring down the nypd website...wtf

Simple solution. Shutdown the internet on the 24th. Then Anonymous will have to actually go outside and do something real with their lives.

Simple solution. Shutdown the internet on the 24th. Then Anonymous will have to actually go outside and do something real with their lives.

I can hear Obama now. "Now, where the hell did I put that BFS?"

Found something odd in the quote: "Corrupt Banking Institutions".
Shouldn't it be just "Banking Institutions"?

Bazinga!

I love how this covertly controlled Government Hacking Group is linking peaceful protest to illegal hacking. Standard procedure to demonize people who aren't in line with the Government Control Grid.

What the...

Never cared for Anonymous and what they do, they tend to be hypocrites

On one hand they pretend to be for the rights and freedoms of others, but when they hack some dudes facebook so they can post gay sex pictures on their page it isn't exactly uplifting to what they consider their cause.

dear ger
tin foil helmet seem too tight
sincerely
government control grid

will be marked by peaceful protests in cities across the U.S. combined with cyberattacks on "various targets, including Wall Street, Corrupt Banking Institutions, and the New York City Police Department."

Well at least they've stop pretending to care about BART, now they're pretending to care about other things.

dear ger
tin foil helmet seem too tight
sincerely
government control grid

Rofl, I noticed his had had a small banner hanging out of the top of it, I couldnt make out what it said but i think i saw something about kisses.:D

New Tinfoil hat today?

Terms like "day of vengeance" are usually used by Middle-Eastern jihadists groups like Hezbollah, Hamas, and Al Qaida, combined with the burning of the Israeli flag and chants of "Death to [everyone but us]!". When people with AK-47's and RPG's shout this stuff it's scary. When Anonymous says this stuff it's just bad comedy.

Terms like "day of vengeance" are usually used by Middle-Eastern jihadists groups like Hezbollah, Hamas, and Al Qaida, combined with the burning of the Israeli flag and chants of "Death to [everyone but us]!". When people with AK-47's and RPG's shout this stuff it's scary. When Anonymous says this stuff it's just bad comedy.

Insert "Nerd Rage" jokes here....

The only good thing that will come out of it is when the FBI swoops down and arrest those who they can find. Then anonymous will claim "He was never one of us anyways!" as they keep getting picked off.

Back