Missile Maker's Network Hacked

HardOCP News

[H] News
Someone please explain to me how companies like this still have mission critical systems that can be accessed via the internet by hackers?

The Reuters news agency said Japanese newspaper Yomiuri reported that information from Mitsubishi's computer system was stolen in the attack. A representative of the company confirmed the attack, Reuters reported, but said the company was still looking into whether any data had been taken.

Everybody is cutting down on IT, especially IT security. This is why that is a bad idea. :p

If people can steal cars, clothes, gold, etc. Then of course one should be able to steal or set off missiles. It only seems fair.

Everybody is cutting down on IT, especially IT security. This is why that is a bad idea. :p

Haven't taken the security+ exam yet, and I'm no expert, but isolating the sensitive data from the outside world would be a f#$king great idea...There you go Mitsubishi, you can have my consultation for nothing.

Oh no no! They only broke into the house. They didn't take anything. That's not what thieves do.

Back